Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2001 9:47:53 PM EDT
On the Sig Sauer boards there is a guy that goes by the name of "Duel-Sigs", have you ever heard of him?  The Reason I ask is because "he" (I think he was a he, or was it you?) also has suggested the two handed technique, might want want to check it out.

sgtar15

PS Don't let Hangfire run you off, he always seems to be in a bad mood, and I am sure he will slam me for this comment as well....LOL!
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 9:51:58 PM EDT
[#1]
You know I don't now if there is a person on this board that he hasn't slammed.  All that anger is gonna give him terminal indigestion.  I just hope he isn't this abrasive in the real world.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 9:52:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
PS Don't let Hangfire run you off, he always seems to be in a bad mood, and I am sure he will slam me for this comment as well....LOL!
View Quote

Hangfire is a pissed off loser and is only capable of slamming from a keyboard. Anyone here ever been cold cocked from a mouse to the head?
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:16:28 PM EDT
[#3]
What do you expect Hangfire to do?
Remain silent when someone talks about the benefits of 2 guns, so she can lay suppressing fire into a crowd?
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:24:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Well since someone saw fit to close the 2 gun thread, I will attemp to answer here, I have played with two DA revolvers for more than a few years on the range. ON THE RANGE, I got pretty good ON THE RANGE, and could probably pull it off if I had too, but I would rather not test that. TAC stick with one and praitice a lot.

Rew
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:27:41 PM EDT
[#5]
The BEST 2 gun technique is having a backup pistol in addition to your main weapon.  That way if your main weapon malfunctions, runs out of ammo, gets taken or dropped you have another to immediately go to.  Whenever possible any pistol you shoot should be held 2 handed for maximum stability, accuracy and control.  Trying to shoot 2 guns at once, in the real world, puts you in a giant trick bag of shit as far as liability goes.  There is NO WAY you can accurately aim 2 guns at once and even if you just shoot one at a time there is still a second gun hanging out there which can still be fired, even inadvertently, inaccurately.  It is a highly unsteady platform to shoot from with a gun in both hands.  Looks good with Rambo, but not with Joe Blow's like us.  

The only other 2 gun system I could think of worth a damn would be 2 weapons mounted side by side.  Would need a SINGLE sighting system and an ability to mount it steady such as a tripod or even a bipod and a single firing system.  Not practical for any civilian or even police uses.

However, I would LOVE to have a Quad MG42 setup in the bed of a Chevy pickup.  Now THAT would be the cats meow!!  Could call it the Democrat Reeducation System.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:49:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just hope he isn't this abrasive in the real world.
View Quote

What you see here is the real world.
And your lying ass comment about having slammed
everybody on the board rates you a "bald-faced
yella dog liar" just like sgtar15.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:01:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Sgtar15, nope, never heard of him, but I will check it out.  

I think I will dump the 2 gun idea, (maybe play with it at the range) but thank you for the constructive comments.

HANGFIRE, well you sure know how to treat a newbie, and a lady at that, so I don't doubt the others critism of you.

How about we just make it a point to stay away from you.  I sure as hell won't comment on any of you threads...

So please do me the favor of staying out of mine.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:21:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think I will dump the 2 gun idea, (maybe play with it at the range) but thank you for the constructive comments.
HANGFIRE, well you sure know how to treat a newbie, and a lady at that, so I don't doubt the others critism of you.
How about we just make it a point to stay away from you.  I sure as hell won't comment on any of you threads...
View Quote

Got your teats caught in the wringer and now
you want to pull the "but Iama newbie" or the
last ditch defense "but Iama lady" routine.
Your not a lady from what I've been reading.
You are a LIBELIAR. Your statements at the end
of your 2 gun topic prove that. Your not posting
your email shows a desire to remain anonymous
and secretive. You may think the "Rally round
and defend the pussy boys" shit will fly but
you get no slack for gender, if you walk the way
of the gun.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:25:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

of the gun.
View Quote

Whatever weirdo.

I'm done with you, and frankly, you are starting to scare me.  But I'm not the type to run and hide and call the cops, so I'll let it be for now.  But if a psycho like you were to find me and come to my house, well, that's a different story.

I just want you FAR away from me, is that ok, and clear???
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:11:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

of the gun.
View Quote

Whatever weirdo.
I'm done with you, and frankly, you are starting to scare me.  But I'm not the type to run and hide and call the cops, so I'll let it be for now.  But if a psycho like you were to find me and come to my house, well, that's a different story.
I just want you FAR away from me, is that ok, and clear???
View Quote

?????? I thought you were a woman at arms. A
two gun INTIMIDATOR. Laying down suppressive
fire etc... In the SECURITY BUSINESS and all that goes with it. A wannabe shoot first and
ask questions later cop. A womans woman.
Your so full of BULLSHIT its funny!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top