Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2001 4:40:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 4:47:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you think this will become another crossed "line in the sand" if they start trying to enforce this?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 4:59:25 PM EDT
[#2]
_____________s_____________________
__________________a________________________
_________n_________________________________
________________________d____________________
boxer
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 5:03:30 PM EDT
[#3]
It won't get enforced, just another pile-on charge.  When are we going to stop retreating?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Can someone please explain to me how this the court ruling is legal.  Please don't tell me about how "it's not legal b/c it's the coercive force of a tyrannical government".  I would like to know how it is legal in the confines of the law.  I was under the impression that and pre-ban can be transfered to anyone so long as local law permits it.  Was this the result of a state level weapons ban in MA?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 5:30:27 PM EDT
[#5]
it's the year 2019, all guns are almost gone! hoorah! hoorah! the witch is dead!

i don't care anymore what some dumb azz politician says, my guns are my guns and if i want to give them to my family, so be it.

i say ***k 'em.

colt
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 5:36:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Posted the same there,

let's see if they try to apply the same type of reasoning to NFA items and transfers.

Once they start setting precedents it's gonna get really bad for us really quick.

What about grandfathered high capacity magazines?

This needs to be fought without delay.

The damned NRA or GOA better have some of their lawyers pick this up and run with it real quick or we're screwed.

Hope the judge rots in hell.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:05:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Why have'nt I heard anything about this from our Pro-gun organizations?  I've never heard anything about this at all.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#8]
What are the circumstances behind this incident,how did the governmnet get the weapon in the first place?I must have been asleep because this is the first I've heard of it.The antis are going to make alot of law abiding citizens criminals before it's all said and over with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top