Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2001 10:02:58 PM EDT
Ive been looking for an early 90's toyota pickup 4x4 w/auto trans which is apparently rare i have looked everywere in the local classifieds and have only found a couple and i will call on one tomarrow. most are outragously priced ive looked on the web tpoon andy suggestions>>?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:30:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't a lot of that vintage of 'yoders lack even power steering?  And you want an automatic?!

If you are in Southern Oregon, I saw a beater Toyota 4X4 of that vintage (no idea if it's automatic) last weekend.

Go to Larry Strong's general store in Tiller or Days Creek.  The truck is parked on the east side of the store, and is, I think around $1400.  Don't know about condition.  I'd pick it up, but I am out of big cash.

Be nice to Larry.  He's a hell of a guy, and he drives big big big 4x4s for a living.  Like big enough to cart around ten 40' D-fir logs at a time.  

Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:32:30 PM EDT
[#2]

If you are in Southern Oregon, I saw a beater Toyota 4X4 ten years too old for sale (no idea if it's automatic) last weekend.

Go to Larry Strong's general store in Tiller or Days Creek.  The truck is parked on the east side of the store, and is, I think around $1500.  Don't know about condition.  I'd pick it up, but I am out of big cash.

Be nice to Larry.  He's a hell of a guy, and he drives big big big 4x4s for a living.  Like big enough to cart around ten 40' D-fir logs at a time.  

Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:37:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Good luck on the Toyota.  You might check out Truck Trader.  I couldn't find a decent deal on a used Toyota, so bought a new 99.  Cost about as much as a 97 or 98.  Damn them things are expensive!
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:57:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Bought a 88 Toyota a couple of months ago. First rice burner I have owned. I love it except for the ride man is it rough. But the truck is great otherwise.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:04:54 AM EDT
[#5]
'98  Toyota in downtown Corvallis Oregon next to the Safeway.

Color:  White with matching Leer canopy
4WD with automatic (didn't catch engine specs)
58,000 miles
Standard Cab

$12,500 OBO must sell by Mai 31

(541) 758 7277

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top