Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2001 9:21:47 PM EDT
Yeah, on CourtTV now. Columbine, drive bys,etc.
4000 kids a year shot dead, including suicides.
Hmmmmm. Can't wait for "Kids: Car Keys and Drunk", a lot more than 4000/yr, I suspect.
WTF, the Demon Gun. It's all the Gun's fault. Kid bear's no responsibilty. Gun was whispering bad thoughts to him. Guns are bad. Kids that do evil things with them are just led astray by the Demon Gun. Why, they should pass a law! Right? [puke]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 9:31:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 9:38:52 PM EDT
[#2]
GawDamn! Heard a vic's mom say "a killer took my son's life, not a gun"....how did that get past the PC Censors? Wow!
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 9:50:48 PM EDT
[#3]
What do you expect when Mommy is in control
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 10:00:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, it is Mother's Day, isn't it?
Well, I guess they have their place.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 12:46:59 AM EDT
[#5]
they just dont give a shit
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:11:53 AM EDT
[#6]
blaming guns for crimes is like blaming spoons for making rosie o donut the fat B*tch she is
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:24:11 AM EDT
[#7]
That is the way of the left...

Blame the plant that did not grow, not the person that forgot to tend it..

Blame the firearm. Afterall firearms are living, they think, load themselves and act on their own.

People refuse to accept that people are responsible for their own actions..
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:40:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
blaming guns for crimes is like blaming spoons for making rosie o donut the fat B*tch she is
View Quote

HAHAHAHAHA [:D]©
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top