Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2001 2:52:33 AM EDT
Hi of 77, partly cloudy, no rain.  Just wanted to share with you sorry SOBs at work today!!! [:D]

I think I'll take my two M1A's, a Daewoo K2, and a Browning Highpower GP. [8D]

Ya think 300 rounds of 7.62NATO & 300 rounds of 5.56NATO are enough?

I'll hoist up thye old Cullpepper Minutemen Flag at the range so stop on by and join me if you pass by! Watagua Gun Club, Boone, NC

[img]http://itomnt2.cob.appstate.edu/web200/web231/culpepper2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 2:56:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Hate hate you, hate you hate you, can i come too??
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 3:07:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyone is welcome!  And I think I should bump up the ammo to at least 500 rounds each.  Ahhh, better make it 600 hundred each plus at least 500 9mm's.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 3:11:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Just swing by Northern VA on your way to the range and pick me up (in a helicoper) [}:)]   That way we can both enjoy the beautiful day.

Enjoy.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 4:15:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 4:36:32 AM EDT
[#5]
mtnpatriot,
Now THAT's a great way to play hooky.  What the hell...make it a thousand.  If the barrels ain't glowin and smoking, you ain't having fun yet!  I am envious.
Aim small...hit small.
Have a good one...
[uzi]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top