Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2001 9:47:45 PM EDT
manly a bunch of old video games
[url]http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=mghall2&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 12:57:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Didn't you plug this shameless stuff on here a few months ago?

One day I'm gonna buy a full size Midway Spy Hunter arcade game.

Link Posted: 5/11/2001 4:55:31 AM EDT
[#2]
A buddy of mine bought a Spy Hunter arcade game at an auction a few months back.  I think he got it for about $150 bucks.  We both have a couple of arcade games and Spy Hunter is the heaviest one I have ever encountered.  The entire lower section of the game is metal!  Looking at that thing now is enough to give me a hernia.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 4:58:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[url]http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=mghall2&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25
View Quote

yeah that is pretty shameless
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 5:49:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:52:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Garand Shooter:
Buy my crap too!

[url]www.oldgrouch.com[/url]
View Quote

Is there financing available?
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 9:03:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#7]
I want a field desk.

Aviator
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 9:47:51 AM EDT
[#8]
yeah but this is diffrent
the onw arcade machine i really want is PacMan!
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 2:06:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
A buddy of mine bought a Spy Hunter arcade game at an auction a few months back.  I think he got it for about $150 bucks.  We both have a couple of arcade games and Spy Hunter is the heaviest one I have ever encountered.  The entire lower section of the game is metal!  Looking at that thing now is enough to give me a hernia.
View Quote

The only full size game I had was a Gauntlet II.

I inquired about Spy Hunter from the guy I bought it from and he said he'll never get another one again.  

Too damm heavy!

They do make a stand-up version so I'll get that instead one day.

Also want Joust and rare Joust II.

Dragon's Lair was a cool game but I read about problems with the laser disc system.

Hey cyrax777!

Good luck on your [shameless crap]!
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 8:33:20 PM EDT
[#11]
they rereleased Dragon's lair on DVD
the original problem witht he LD was becouse the unit was in the bottom of the machine and people would kick it in frustration and ended up knocking the laser out of wack
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 8:49:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

yeah, that is pretty pitiful...lol

hope ya sell it [:D]
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 12:40:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
they rereleased Dragon's lair on DVD
the original problem witht he LD was becouse the unit was in the bottom of the machine and people would kick it in frustration and ended up knocking the laser out of wack
View Quote

Guess I'm guilty.

Damm Dirk never responded right.

I promise not to kick the Dragon's Lair machine.

I was also surprised to see how few components there were inside my Gauntlet II.  Basically only a couple of circuit boards.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 2:25:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Ok I'll get right to the point I don't have stuff for you to buy just seen me money.

Labrat454
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top