Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2001 8:19:39 AM EDT
I was wondering how much duct tape it would  take to stick Kennedy,Swormer,Reed,Loudenberg, Boxershorts, Swormer, Swinestink to the outside of a moon rocket? Maybe it could be a once a year national contest, and to enter you must send a roll of Tape with one of the above Congress rats name on it along with your estimate to NASA. They need all the tape they can get. I'm sure they would use it, or maybe not, it probobly needs to cost $10,000 a roll. But what would be the prize for the winning estimate?
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:23:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:55:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!

We don't have moon rockets - you'd have to use the space shuttle.

I love it when you talk so techy, U Suk! Lighten up book worm and have some stupid fun. Use your imagination, like you professors are always telling other people to do. I believe the prize should be to get to push the button.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 9:06:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Call the Department of Moon to see if they are going to launch any rocket ships-be sure to pick up some cheese while there...
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 9:12:47 AM EDT
[#4]
If we send them they will get all of the naked moon babes
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 4:13:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Put them on the shuttle with some of them "explosive"  O-rings.  We could save $$ on rocket fuel.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 4:29:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Careful when shooting rockets at the moon. You could poke a moon eye out.

And for Christ's F***ING sake, How could you forget about strapping Sen. Hitlerly Klinton by her nipples(udders) to that rocket?!
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 4:36:57 PM EDT
[#7]
And I don't think 90 MPH tape will work. Seeing as how escape velocity is about 4 miles per second we might need something a bit stronger, say like a special cargo box built by a low bid contractor guaranteed to snap off 60 or 70 seconds into take off ensuring a good minute or two plunge to the ocean below. Maybe a camera inside the cargo bx to view the festivities?

That would make my day!
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 5:10:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I love it when you talk so techy, U Suk! Lighten up book worm and have some stupid fun. Use your imagination, like you professors are always telling other people to do. I believe the prize should be to get to push the button.
View Quote

Uhhh.. read his post again. I believe it may be YOU who is sense of humor deprived.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 5:29:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
                                              First of all, you WERE NOT specific, in that you DID NOT specify that what is required is the 100 mph, or better rated tape, and that it is INDEED approx. 1000 dollars per roll, NOT 10,000 which was a alleged error on your part.....(OR NOT) (DEPENDS ON WHO YOU CAN SELL IT TO)......or if the typo`s are overlooked.........
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 5:38:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Are we consuming adult beverages while we post these topics?
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Are we consuming adult beverages while we post these topics?
View Quote
                                             is`nt that when the truth comes out?..........[grenade]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By black&green:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
                                              First of all, you WERE NOT specific, in that you DID NOT specify that what is required is the 100 mph, or better rated tape, and that it is INDEED approx. 1000 dollars per roll, NOT 10,000 which was a alleged error on your part.....(OR NOT) (DEPENDS ON WHO YOU CAN SELL IT TO)......or if the typo`s are overlooked.........
View Quote

I make alot of typo's and I don't plan on changing. At 55 years of age I have more important things to worry about, like tomorrows BM. Usans construction hands didn't get's the edumakation u all dids. But we fought for and built America. Let's say we do lunch at about 30O'on a couple of boards.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:08:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I`m with you buddy!...i think you missed my whole point......i see, on a daily basis the waste and corruption that our hard earned dollars are put to the "task".....seriously.....i myself am responsible for spending "mucho" of it....does it "work" on me?.....YOU GODDAM BETTER BELIEVE IT DOES!.....B&G.....guess i better STFU...before the "fathers" hear it!!!!!..............[rocket]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:11:50 PM EDT
[#14]
BESIDES....at55, you ain`t that much older than me!...just make sure you get the 100 mph stuff...it don`t rip like the regular stuff does!.............[smoke]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#15]
BESIDES....at55, you ain`t that much older than me!...just make sure you get the 100 mph stuff...it don`t rip like the regular stuff does!.............[smoke]
View Quote

Ilove you Black&Green.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ilove you Black&Green.
View Quote
                                         Trojans only!...none of those lifestyles or any other crap like that.....same as armalite, "original still the best".....[smoke]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 7:01:00 PM EDT
[#17]
I like mine too Black&Green. I got two A4 Special Purposes, one has never been fired. Saving it for my future grandson or grandaughter. Got to keep the AR spirit alive for future generations ya'all. Be nice to see his face when I unwrap that babby and give it to him about 12 years from now. Brand new and ready to rock. God I love my guns.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 7:03:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I like mine too Black&Green. I got two A4 Special Purposes, one has never been fired. Saving it for my future grandson or grandaughter. Got to keep the AR spirit alive for future generations ya'all. Be nice to see his face when I unwrap that babby and give it to him about 12 years from now. Brand new and ready to rock. God I love my guns.
View Quote
                                            Now, i love YOU..........[heavy]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 7:11:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Haha sherm. [:D] Hey sherm8404 ya never claimed yer "Flame of the day prize" for that "prancing around like an IPSC fag" magazine thread! That was funny as hell! [BD]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:09:23 PM EDT
[#20]
You sure that was me? I got my FOTD prize from the McUzi/colon post.

But if you have the urge send another!

If you follow all my posts you may be out of green followers soon. Boy am I funny. And modest too. Honest.[;D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top