Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2001 7:35:30 PM EDT
Ever had a good old country ass whoopin'?
I bet you're prime ass whoopin' size...big enough fer me to bait a bear trap with your  sorry hide. Hell, I bet my wife Sharon Jean could whoop most of your asses. If you still don't know who I am, I 'm fixin' to give you a five knuckle introduction.

[spank]

Roy Damn Mercer, thats who!
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Bring it, TROLL!
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Do Trolls squeal like pigs?

I bet they do!
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:42:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I may be stupid but,I bet ANYBODY could get on the internet and talk smack while smoking crack.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:48:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey Roy:
Got some apples for ya.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:40:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Can you wait til I get my Charles Atlas kit in the mail?  Then I'll be ready for anything that threatens me.  I'll even dare you to kick sand in my face!     [:(!]   [:(!]

-RoadDog
(future Charles Atlas student)
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:49:31 PM EDT
[#6]
[:D] [:D] ROTFLMMFAO [:D] [:D]
Roy Damn Mercer .... U DA MAAAAN !!!!

...but Roy .... seriously now ... the street I live on ... the further you go down the street, the badder they get and Roy ..... I live in the last house on the right ! [}:D]

Welcome to the board [beer]
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:54:17 PM EDT
[#7]
didnt  you get arrested for fondling little boys in the rest room?no thats not it .you were arrested in umsted park with 2 other guys NEIL AND BOB.YOU WERE THE PIVOT BOY AS THEY REPORTED IN THE NEWS N OBSERVER.WHERE,D YA MOVE TO ROY DAMM MURCER FAGOT EXTRODINAIR.SAMMY AND REGGIE ARE LOOKIN YA.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:57:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Really, hehe, I'm kind of small, only 5'9" and 165 lbs, live in Colorado Springs CO. I'm in the book, you really want to play.

Rew
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:07:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Im a big boy 6'7" 270. bring it on little man
[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:26:48 PM EDT
[#10]
i dont need to be big i got a gun
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:27:39 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm 9'6" and 850 lbs.

Let's dance.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:29:29 PM EDT
[#12]
how big a boy am i: well my wife says iam 9" fully hard. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:34:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:42:40 PM EDT
[#14]
[-!-]
Say hi to your wife from me.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:57:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey guys don't get mad at Roy, I heard about him. He just got allowed the use of the mental hospital computer lounge. He was put in there after his nervous breakdown. His neighbor found him in the closet of his bedroom lying in the fetal position, sucking his thumb and crying like a scared british schoolgirl after his gay lover of 9 years dumped him for another man. Did I mention he was wearing lipstick, a baby blue nighty, pink garter belt, black fishnets, and f*ck me pumps. Also not only did he go to the luny bin but he also got arrested for animal abuse. They found his dog in the bathtub with his bunghole dripping blood and KY jelly with lipstick on its penis. I read about it in the newspaper. I'm sure about everything except I can't remember if the dog was a black lab or a great dane.

So here's to you Roy  [-!-!-]
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 10:06:50 PM EDT
[#16]
AGAIN PEPLE ON HERE THAT TALK TUFF WOULD NEVER SAY IT TO YOUR FACE-HIDING BEHIND A  MONITOR GIVES THEM COURAGE-
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 11:05:41 PM EDT
[#17]
FNG
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 11:22:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Night- man, that was gross! [puke] I'm glad I don't get that paper... hehe

I think Dizzyrooster had the best reply to this one in a previous post.

"Do I smell Troll-house cookies?"

Or, something like that, lol

B
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 11:29:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Did ya ever hear of a windfall?

That there happens out in the forrest, a tree falls over in a storm roots and all, leaves a nasty root wad and a big hole in the ground.

Know what those are good for? All ya need is a chainsaw.

[rail]Railgun....

Link Posted: 5/10/2001 4:03:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Okay folks...troll's been made.  "Roy Mercer" is the personna that a radio personality on WGRD, Grand Rapids, MI, adopts to call people up and give them grief about outlandish things they supposedly did to him or his.  (Mah boy dun got tha fingernail fungus from yo' bowling balls in yo' alley and ahm a-gonna whup yo'ass..")
Either that station goes out farther than I thought, or the "OK" is as bogus as the rest of it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 4:24:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Typical. Joe Louis mouth backed up by a Shirley Temple ass.
Hey, Roy!
How's your wife & my kids?
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 4:27:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Very good Roy!  Now, what year are we?
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 5:06:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Roy, I'm 6'5", 290, so I'm big enough to whoop your ass.  Bring it on over here, and I'll break out a can of Whoop-ass big enough to take care of you and your boy Raymond.

LMAO

Actually, I think that Roy D Mercer originated in Tulsa, OK.  Two DJ's (Phil and Brent) would call people up and make a phone prank.  One of the DJ's became Roy for the prank.  The pranks always end with Roy wanting to come down and "whoop someones ass" to get retribution for whatever.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 5:06:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Typical. Joe Louis mouth backed up by a Shirley Temple ass.
Hey, Roy!
How's your wife & my kids?
View Quote

Hmm...I always thought it was crocodile mouth and parakeet ass, but yours works too.

Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.

--------------
FMCDH
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 5:20:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Ahh, come on guys.  It's a legit question ain't it?

Yes, Roy, I have had a good ol' county ass whoopin'  When I was in the third grade, a fourth grader and his eight bestest buddies met me out back of the schoolyard one day and beat me bloody.  I cried like a little kid too if you're interested.  Then I realized that these guys enjoyed that BS and would continue unless I did something about it.  Took me about a month to meet with each one privately about the issue...  That was the only time I remember - I have a good memory.

As far as the comments - LOL!  You've sure started a fun to read post.  Looks like your about to take a "Cyber ass whoopin."  Have fun.  [B)]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 5:44:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Was Sharon Jean your cousin before you married her?
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:20:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Relax Fellas. Roy D Mercer is a hilarious radio character that plays pranks on people always including a good ole country ass whoopin threat. He is hilarious,,,check out his CDs or napster. Anyway......Welcome Roy.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:30:28 AM EDT
[#28]
You guys get all bent out of shape easily!  

Roy D. Mercer is hilarious!  These radio announcers harras people and get everyone pissed off...but it sure is funny.  If you've never listened to one of his tapes...you need to find one.  Check the web...I'm sure they are out there to be downloaded.

In fact, every time a customer wants to chew on my backside for a while at work, all I can think of is "This is Roy D. Mercer...an I got bone ta pick with y'all down there..."

This link has several mp3s of Roy.
[url]http://www.bestdamnpage.com/files/roydmercer/[/url]

Edited to add link.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:35:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Hey,  What's the difference between a country ass whoopin' and a city ass kickin'?

I don't know but there has got to be a joke in there somewhere.

What's the difference between a gynocologist and a proctocologist?

About an inch. [:P]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:38:30 AM EDT
[#30]
I am a skinny little beanpole, but girls who lie tell you that size doesn't matter. What I lack in masculinity, I try to overcompensate for with firepower.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:19:42 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm glad someone knows whoI am....I's fixin' ta git sideways with one o' yall.

Quoted:
You guys get all bent out of shape easily!  

Roy D. Mercer is hilarious!  These radio announcers harras people and get everyone pissed off...but it sure is funny.  If you've never listened to one of his tapes...you need to find one.  Check the web...I'm sure they are out there to be downloaded.

In fact, every time a customer wants to chew on my backside for a while at work, all I can think of is "This is Roy D. Mercer...an I got bone ta pick with y'all down there..."

This link has several mp3s of Roy.
[url]http://www.bestdamnpage.com/files/roydmercer/[/url]

Edited to add link.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:22:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

It ain't funny....keep it up, git it all out while ya can funny boy. I got a 55 gallon drum of whoop-*ss I'll pour all over ya.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:31:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Bring it on Roy! All 4'3" of me is ready to show you what pain is ALL about. [img]albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1242673&a=9496834&p=47879147[/img]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 10:48:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ever had a good old country ass whoopin'?
I bet you're prime ass whoopin' size...big enough fer me to bait a bear trap with your  sorry hide. Hell, I bet my wife Sharon Jean could whoop most of your asses. If you still don't know who I am, I 'm fixin' to give you a five knuckle introduction.

[spank]

Roy Damn Mercer, thats who!
View Quote

hey, your that guy in Deliverence that drilled Ned Beatty in the ass[sex]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Roy, Put the crack pipe down and step away from the keyboard!!
You know the guy that is 6'7" 290lbs? His brother calls him "tiny"!!!
Did you say you had a 55 gallon barrel of KY Jelly?
ROTFLMAO
Lynn   [sniper]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 11:00:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

He would introduce her like this..."Boy's I want you to meet my wife and my sister...Sharon Jean" Hehe.[:D]
Lynn  
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 12:04:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Oh my....  That Roy Mercer bit is funny. It even pisses people off here. Ya'll have to listen to the tape of the shit he does... It is so damn funny....
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 12:09:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
how big a boy am i: well my wife says iam 9" fully hard. [:)]
View Quote

Wife has depth perception AND farsighted?  :)

Just joking..couldn't let that one slip...
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 12:21:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 12:32:46 PM EDT
[#40]
You don't scare me Roy Boy. Oh, by the way, your out of beer.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 12:42:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Just like a redneck to bring fists to a gunfight. [-!-]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 12:52:42 PM EDT
[#42]
X-Kill asks:  "Do Trolls squeal like pigs?
               I bet they do!"

Now X, you know they do... remember... you,  
 me, Mister Hand????  Fisting is fun, isn't
 it x-boy !!!!

:-]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 4:30:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Have any of you listened to the link Gustus posted?  Roy D Mercer is HILARIOUS!!!  I love the one where the 70 yr. old barber tells him to come on down and he'll have to go home and tell mama an old man whipped his tail!!!  And they got Goldberg going pretty good too!
Check out the link.[:D]

[heavy]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top