Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2001 4:45:03 PM EDT
The best beer chaser for me is ahi poke or aku poke, but since most of the people here are not into raw fish I think the next thing I like to go with my ice cold beer is beef jerky. Go figure.
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I like chasing beer with...more beer!
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 5:09:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Cart before the horse.
You chase food with beer, not beer with food. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 9:02:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The best beer chaser for me is ahi poke or aku poke, but since most of the people here are not into raw fish I think the next thing I like to go with my ice cold beer is beef jerky. Go figure.
View Quote

For those of you on the mainland who dont know what "ahi" and "aku" is, that's bluefin tuna mix with some seaweed, salt and onions-----------oh did I mention it RAW! Gunlover I second that! tako poki wont hurt either! Ice cold Heinis-Show me the way!
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 9:13:11 PM EDT
[#4]
What the fuck are you talking about, what doesn't work as a beer chaser? Depends on the mood I guess, hot wings, honey roasted peanuts, burgers, cheezits. But a personal favorite of mine would have to be sardines in mustard sauce on ritz crackers topped with a dab of mustard out of the squeeze bottle and a couple two three drops of tobasco. Repeat until drunk. MAN THATS GOOD SHIT!
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 9:57:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Man I miss Taco Poke and Primo Beer.  No can hear, got beer in ear!  I had a great time while stationed at Kaneohe.  Mahalo for the walk down memory lane!

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 10:37:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Marinated green-lip New Zealand mussels, regular or chile flavored.

Best beer compliment ever
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 10:52:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I just like beer, and fritos scops with chily and cheese deep with the right amount of hot sause makes a good chaser:)

Rew
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 11:16:58 PM EDT
[#8]
My Faves. . .

1. Nachos (with the works!!!).

2. Spicy Tuna or Crunchy Rolls (must be drinking Asahi).

3. Deep fried Calamari Steaks cut into strips with cocktail sauce.

4. Baja Style Fish Tacos at Taco Surf.

5. Mini Blackened Chicken Alfredo Pizzas from BJ's Pizza in SoCal.

Damn, now I'm hungry all over again. . .   :-)
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 11:48:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top