Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2001 1:53:24 PM EDT
Has anyone has any luck polishing up a Ruger 10/22 trigger?  Or can someone suggest a replacement trigger that is decent but inexpensive also.  I would like to have a better trigger than the factory one.  It does not have to be the best or even great.  I also do not want to spend a whole heck of alot.
Aslo, who makes a metal extended mag release.  I have seem some, but I think the ones I have seen are plastic.

Thanks
CHZ
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 2:00:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 2:09:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Clark Custom and Volquartsen have great Ruger 10/22 trigger packages. I have Clarks total titanium trigger package on my 10/22 Target/ Comp gun with a trigger pull of 18oz.

I have the Volquartsen 10/22 Mag Trigger package on my Ruger 10/22Mag and it is just as sweet. If you go this route you will have to have a 'smith do the work for you, unless you are good with working with titanium. You can fget good buys through Midway or you can order direct from eithr of them.

They also make a non-titanium trigger group as well. Good luck, and it is worth every penny IMHO.

Gary.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top