Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2001 7:58:26 PM EDT
I just got the rest of the stuff for my 10/22 and finished it today.
[img]http://echoesmedia.com/hoeftjl/10_22.jpg[/img]
I got the Butler Creek stock and barrel combo, Power Parts sear and hammer kit, a cheap Tasco 6-18x42 and some other stuff. The trigger is 1000% better now!
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 8:03:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Good lookin' rifle!

How much did the sear & hammer kit cost you, if you don't mind my asking?  What does it include? Is the feel noticably improved?

Thanks,

-bob
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 8:10:55 PM EDT
[#2]
It was $55 from [url]www.eabco.com[/url] The trigger pull is supposed to be about 2.5 lbs. It is nice and crisp (compared to stock). The only thing I need now is a trigger with the travel limit.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 8:17:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice rifle.  I have that same barrel but I used the stock with the built in bipod.  I works pretty well and folds up into the forearm when you aren't using it.  Right now I have a cheap Tasco red dot on it but I am thinking of putting some better optics on soon.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Hoetfljl,
  Nice rifle! I have built one 10/22 myself, and have learned a few things. Rimfirecentral.com is great, if you don't already know about it. As far as a trigger stop, Supposedly, a piece of #7 shot, in the trigger plunger spring hole makes a perfect overtravell setting. Have a good one!

-Jared
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top