Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2001 5:16:56 AM EDT
[url]http://communities.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite&naventryid=194[/url]

01 May 2001 Jean-Andre Parmitter to our list of individuals who have taken up the Marksman's Challenge!  Jean-Andre now holds the TOP SPOT for bench shooting a [b]20/20x at 25 yards using irons![/b]  The challenge doesn't end we need someone to do it in the prone position, then onto 30/30x (only 4 seconds per shot instead of 6).  Of course you could try it with a scope at 50 yards....
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 5:32:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 6:01:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I think GD people are more interesting in seeing if you really have an AR-15, or Whoopie Goldberg's latest oral diarrhea.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 6:43:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What that post doesn't tell you is there is a 2 minute limit for firing those 20 rounds (or 30) and no bipods, sanbags or other devices are used.  Check out the rules at the above link and go to the Free Downloads section (Targets folder) for the offical targets.

If you have problems downloading (some do) then send me an e-mail and I'll e-mail the targets to you.
View Quote

It kept asking me for a password.  How about just e-mailing to:

[email protected]

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 8:20:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 12:04:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 1:44:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Freds' has a Rifleman shoot. It seems like a good deal. You must qualify as a rifleman to get a Fred's shirt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top