BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/9/2017 9:55:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 10:07:21 PM EDT
[#1]
other than the arf guys running now,  although he is kinda famous I think Steve Reichert the sniper should run again, he did not make it the last time but he seems to be a no bs type of guy. I follow him on facebook.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 10:44:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I had a long talk with @Miami_JBT today about his 2A activism in Florida. I've followed his stuff for a while, and think he is someone we need to get on the board. He is relentless and takes time off work to go visit reps and make his voice known. I would gladly support his run.

Additionally, @scdonttreadonme (Tim knight) is up for reelection next year. We need to keep him on as well. Many people talk the talk, but these two definitely put their money where their mouths are and walk the walk.
View Quote

Thank You Nolo.....

When I started down this path. I did it not because I wanted to run for the NRA Board. I did it because I simply saw the truth. That for my entire life I have been sitting on the sidelines and waiting for someone else do the heavy lifting. Well, as they say. "if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself." I started politicking at the Capitol because I saw that a number of people haven't. I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just tired of waiting. 

Florida was once on the forefront of 2nd Amendment Rights and we've fallen far behind. We're called the "Gunshine State" for Christ's Sake! But it sure doesn't seem that way with the way things are going here. The NRA needs fresh blood. We need new ideas in it. We need to go on the offensive. Enough of playing defense. 

In 2007 I went to Washington DC and I visited the National Archives. I went to go see the Deceleration of Independence and the Constitution. When I saw them I cried. I don't mean dust in my eye type tears. I mean full blown water works. Why? Because those two documents are the foundation of who I am and what I believe in. My family fled the horrors of despotism and oppression. My family swore to not allow that to happen here and I have too.

I've now been a cop for 10 years. My career isn't as exciting as some folks here but I do take my oath serious. I swore to uphold the Constitution of the State of Florida and the United States of America. I meant it then and I mean it now. 

The 2nd Amendment is a core foundation to our freedoms. It gives the 1st Amendment teeth. Without it we'd be serfs, not citizens. I love this country and what it means. There is no other place I'd rather be.

I am greatly honored to even be mentioned.

I accept the honor that Nolo has bestowed and I ask you, Arfcom to support me in this coming fight. I'm not doing this just for Florida. I'm doing this for the country. I have family in New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, and California. I have friends across the country, some behind the iron curtains of oppression. This is no longer about Florida. This is now about all of us.

In the end I'm just a guy.... a devoted husband, an honest cop, and a concerned gun owner. I'm not a Fudd or a Tactical Timmy. I'm a gun owner and a NRA member. I'm an American and damn proud of it. I'll fight for everyone. I'll fight for Constitutional Carry, open Carry, Campus Carry, the end of gun free zones, the end of permit requirements, magazine bans, assault weapon bans, the end of NFA and GCA, import bans, and even everything in between.

Thanks Nolo.... I accept the offer and I will run.

Sincerely,
Miami_JBT

PS - .40 S&W still is the best cartridge. 
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 10:56:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 10:57:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do it! At the convention we will get your petition started!
View Quote
Yes we will. 
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:04:56 PM EDT
[#5]
You will have my vote!
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:06:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You will have my vote!
View Quote
Right now I'm kinda like Zap and Fry....

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:09:11 PM EDT
[#7]
As a fellow Floridian and Fortier, how could I not?

I support your quest.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:13:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
As a fellow Floridian and Fortier, how could I not?

I support your quest.
View Quote
Maybe if I get on the board I can make it to where every NRA member gets a .40 S&W instead of a magazine subscription. 
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:14:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Your love for 40sw makes me question your morality.

Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:19:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thank You Nolo.....

When I started down this path. I did it not because I wanted to run for the NRA Board. I did it because I simply saw the truth. That for my entire life I have been sitting on the sidelines and waiting for someone else do the heavy lifting. Well, as they say. "if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself." I started politicking at the Capitol because I saw that a number of people haven't. I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just tired of waiting. 

Florida was once on the forefront of 2nd Amendment Rights and we've fallen far behind. We're called the "Gunshine State" for Christ's Sake! But it sure doesn't seem that way with the way things are going here. The NRA needs fresh blood. We need new ideas in it. We need to go on the offensive. Enough of playing defense. 

In 2007 I went to Washington DC and I visited the National Archives. I went to go see the Deceleration of Independence and the Constitution. When I saw them I cried. I don't mean dust in my eye type tears. I mean full blown water works. Why? Because those two documents are the foundation of who I am and what I believe in. My family fled the horrors of despotism and oppression. My family swore to not allow that to happen here and I have too.

I've now been a cop for 10 years. My career isn't as exciting as some folks here but I do take my oath serious. I swore to uphold the Constitution of the State of Florida and the United States of America. I meant it then and I mean it now. 

The 2nd Amendment is a core foundation to our freedoms. It gives the 1st Amendment teeth. Without it we'd be serfs, not citizens. I love this country and what it means. There is no other place I'd rather be.

I accept the honor that Nolo has bestowed and I ask you, Arfcom to support me in this coming fight. I'm not doing this just for Florida. I'm doing this for the country. I have family in New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, and California. I have friends across the country, some behind the iron curtains of oppression. This is no longer about Florida. This is now about all of us.

In the end I'm just a guy.... a devoted husband, an honest cop, and a concerned gun owner. I'm not a Fudd or a Tactical Timmy. I'm a gun owner and a NRA member. I'm an American and damn proud of it. I'll fight for everyone. I'll fight for Constitutional Carry, open Carry, Campus Carry, the end of gun free zones, the end of permit requirements, magazine bans, assault weapon bans, the end of NFA and GCA, import bans, and even everything in between.

Sincerely,
Miami_JBT

View Quote

You've got my vote.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:21:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Your love for 40sw makes me question your morality.

View Quote
Meh.... but my hate of people that run roughshod over our rights should make up for that.

Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:32:53 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm down for 'ya.

I have plenty of down days, which gives me time to dream about being more pro-active, but unfortunately Sacramento isn't exactly a quick commute (370 miles), and even if I made the trip,
Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris?   Who are we kidding....  Even at my State Rep level, they're all conformist liberal fucktard Dem ass kissers following der leaders.

Yeah, I vote, but I never win.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:36:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Meh.... but my hate of people that run roughshod over our rights should make up for that.

http://i.imgur.com/godhVGF.jpg

View Quote

Even a friends of the 40 member like yourself has my full support.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:36:48 PM EDT
[#14]
In on 1 for this. Where do I sign?
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:37:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm down for 'ya.

I have plenty of down days, which gives me time to dream about being more pro-active, but unfortunately Sacramento isn't exactly a quick commute (370 miles), and even if I made the trip,
Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris?   Who are we kidding....  Even at my State Rep level, they're all conformist liberal fucktard Dem ass kissers following der leaders.

Yeah, I vote, but I never win.
View Quote
Well, if I get on board and the fine folks like Nolo and Supermoose do. I'm sure we can start the offensive actions needed to get some shit fixed. It is time for the 800lbs beast to rattle some cages 
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:38:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Voted for Nolo, supermoose and Sean.

JBT has my vote.

Nolo, when do we hear if you guys won?
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:39:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:42:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You just lost my vote.
View Quote

Thanks Bro!
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:43:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:45:06 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm behind you all the way. The country needs a guy like you!

.40 will rule again!
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:50:04 PM EDT
[#21]
In,

happy to vote for you.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:58:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Excellent. Great planning, will vote.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 12:27:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm behind you all the way. The country needs a guy like you!

.40 will rule again!
View Quote
Thank you
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 12:30:42 AM EDT
[#24]
I could be down with MJBT as long as he spreads the wealth around with his pawn shop finds....the stingy bastard!  

However, I am going to have a hard time voting for any of our current members on the board especially after they declined to make any comment on the current bylaws change being voted on.  That has caused me to carefully reconsider anyone I fill in the oval for next time, and you can guarantee I and others won't let the issue die.  When you come here asking for our support and then decline to answer questions ( and they weren't hard questions) you may have to look elsewhere for support.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 12:40:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Where do I donate?

Or Sign

Or whatever!

IN

(I, too love the .40)
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 12:56:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Tagscribe for when it's time to get sigs on paper, although I'm not sure I can get behind someone that advocates 40 S&W as an obvious ploy to avoid the 9 v 45 debate.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 1:09:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Tagscribe for when it's time to get sigs on paper, although I'm not sure I can get behind someone that advocates 40 S&W as an obvious ploy to avoid the 9 v 45 debate.
View Quote
Look... you'll sign and like it or you'll get nothing but .380 in your damn stocking. 
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 1:11:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Vote early and vote often!
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 1:21:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Look... you'll sign and like it or you'll get nothing but .380 in your damn stocking. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a little, um, hm, HARSH, don't you think?  How 'bout I sign, be neutral in my like/dislike & you keep your 380 & 40 away from my 9 & 45 and we call it even?
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 1:31:46 AM EDT
[#30]
As someone with no NRA membership, not a Florida resident, and no money to send, how can I help?

Seriously though, I would love to help.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 1:35:13 AM EDT
[#31]
In on 1.   I'll start lining up the lifers for the petition.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 1:37:27 AM EDT
[#32]
You have my support.        
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 1:41:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Comrade, you have my support!  I've collected signatures for other board campaigns, ready to rally my troops for the Supreme Leader of the 40S&W!

Just get me the forms, and we'll get this DONE!

#MNRAGA!

Link Posted: 3/10/2017 2:16:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Thank You Nolo.....

Sincerely,
Miami_JBT

View Quote

I'll be honest, I don't normally vote since most of the players are unknown to me. I will fill out the ballot for your run.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 3:07:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Tim will get my support for as long as he runs.  

And I'll back Miami if he runs.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 3:13:33 AM EDT
[#36]
I will happily vote for Tim and Lou.

Soon the NRA BoD will have a strong ARFCOM caucus.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 3:20:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Next year will be my first eligible vote on the full ballot, so I'm not sure if I am eligible to sign the petition, yet.

But, if I can then I will. We will probably be at the NRAAM this year. 
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 3:39:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 6:29:45 AM EDT
[#39]
No fan of the fotay, but MJBT, you have my support and my vote
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 6:41:52 AM EDT
[#40]
The NRA needs people with a different attitude in charge. The current crop needs to go.

I will gladly support your offensive posture attitude.

Drain their swamp.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 7:33:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Thanks folks.... but I have to really thank

Seriously.... they pissed me the fuck off. Especially when Senator Rene Garcia told Ms. Shayna Lopez-Rivas that he's against Campus Carry. For those that don't know. Ms. Lopez Rivas was raped on FSU's Campus in 2014, she told Senator Garcia that and then asked him if he'd support Campus Carry. He said no. So in essence Senator Garcia supports Campus Rape and Campus Sexual Assault instead of Campus Self Defense.

Senator Anitere Flores is because she has bashed the 2nd Amendment on the rock of political career advancement. The above letter was sent by her asking for top support from the NRA. Then the Senator said this on Tuesday.

Yeah, they pissed me the fuck off.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 7:36:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 7:46:19 AM EDT
[#43]
In.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 7:50:49 AM EDT
[#44]
You have my vote.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 7:53:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I will happily vote for Tim and Lou.

Soon the NRA BoD will have a strong ARFCOM caucus.
View Quote
We'll rule with an iron fist!

The first official acts will be to direct the full force of the NRA at S&W to remove the lawyer lock Hillary holes from their revolvers and to ramp up production of 3rd Gens again. 
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 7:59:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Where's the petitions?
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 8:02:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 8:19:03 AM EDT
[#48]
I voted for "the three" this year.

You have my vote next year.

NRA Life Member.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 8:23:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Is this where I sign up for the insurgency?
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 8:27:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Where's the petitions?
View Quote

Can't start that quite yet.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top