Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2001 9:18:19 PM EDT
I always thought that the dogs just ran down the foxes and then the people had to shoot them. I had no idea that the dogs killed them. Anyways people were talking about how mean it is to a fox and how all of this is very cruel. I think that people need to start raising there kids so they grow up like men and women. People now days are so much more caring about things like this. I love to hunt and I will raise my boys to be men not women, and if I have girls they will grow to be women that don't make an opinion about things they have never experienced.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 10:07:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw it. It pissed me off - for two reasons.

1. I don't like foreign people. I esp. don't like rich pompous foreign people. I would love beat some british azz after watching those "Tops" sip wine and participate in 'sport'.

2. This is no different than cock fighting or dog fighting among 'common folk'. I think it is funny that in the US we think that childern that enjoy causing harm to small animals have a great chance of becoming violent asocial freaks. What I got from the story is that cruelty toward a defenseless animal by other animals that will kill it if they catch it - purely for the enjoyment of humans - is just fine if you are part of the privileged class.

I am still pissed. That one (Sir assmuncher)bastard's argument was that if they couldn't keep on hunting the foxes with the hounds - he would have to shoot all the hounds.

I would love to tune him up a bit!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top