Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2001 1:26:49 PM EDT
I got my C&R license a few weeks ago. Last night I was writing down what I owned before I receive my first purchase with the license. I realized I have a boat load of guns already.  I counted 17 guns before I got the license and just ordered three collector/shooter guns.

Now, I must say that 5 of my guns were given to me by my dad who brought them back from WWII and I won't shoot them (ever), and I don't look at them in the same way as I do the others. But they are still functioning firearms.

About half of my guns owned before I applied for my C&R license were C&R qualified. The other half are more modern weapons. My wife thinks I nuts.

My handle is SmokyCity and I am a gun-aholic. [flag]
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 2:02:05 PM EDT
[#1]
My handle is IrvineGunNut, and I am a gun-aholic.  I started purchasing guns, and then my wife said to stop, so I purchased a couple for my son.  She said it was OK, but that I had to stop, so I started buying guns for her.  Between the 3 of us, we only have 13 guns, but I know the next 5 that I want to buy already.

My wife needs an M1 Garand, my son needs a 20 gauge semi-auto, and I'd like to pickup a muzzle loader.  And then of course there is the .22 pistol (or conversion kit for my Glock 22), and perhaps a nice deer rifle for myself as well.

I'm so ashamed.

I can't stop, I can't...

Is there any hope for me?  [:)]
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 3:39:49 PM EDT
[#2]
It only gets worse.
Bail out before it's too late.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top