Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2001 5:38:11 AM EDT
I dont want to intone his spirit here, so I wont mention his/or her name.
It has popped up on quite a few firearm related sights.
The 1st post is always" Lets repeal the 2nd ammendment"
It lies and only tries to cause flame wars, the filthy animal only tries to piss people off. Thats it no agenda, just discourse.
My suggestion if it shows uo here is to IGNORE it and it will go away.
DO NOT RESPOND, Dont post alternate threads mentioning his name, just ignore the bozo.
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/2/2001 7:15:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I would think the mods should lock or even delete such a post.
Link Posted: 2/2/2001 7:29:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Well Rich314, we're all curious, who is it?  Who's the Troll?
Link Posted: 2/2/2001 7:33:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Count on some troll control here too, perhaps you can post his or her name. As a preemptive SSSSHHHTTT.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 2/2/2001 7:37:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I've seen the message on other boards, didn't bother to read it with a stupid title like that. As you say leave it alone and it will go away.
Link Posted: 2/2/2001 7:41:17 AM EDT
[#5]
OK I'll say it. It goes by the handle "Yukon" Currently infesting AK47.net
Link Posted: 2/2/2001 8:12:42 AM EDT
[#6]
He also found thr free republic site under yukon1. This site has been posted at the AK site so it`s just a matter of time before he comes here. He`s not interested in any debate nor are his posts concerned with 'teaching' others his way of thinking. he is just trying to illicet a reaction.
If you respond he will too and before you know it there will be a few pages of replies with his topic at the top, which is all he wants anyway.
Link Posted: 2/2/2001 9:13:30 AM EDT
[#7]
[:D] Hi 'ya all! [:D]

The 2nd doesn't need to be repealed - hell it's dead wood on the tree - the liberal judges and senators just ignore it outright as if it wasn't even there. The battle is over, but don't give up. "W" is your only hope.
Link Posted: 2/2/2001 11:04:49 PM EDT
[#8]
 Put your E-mail in your profile you chicken shit.
 This anonymous bullshit is a sign that you're an insecure little person. If you were that set in your convictions why the need for anonymity?
 And also
[size=6][red]BLOW ME[/red][/size=6]
Link Posted: 2/2/2001 11:49:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top