Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2001 6:07:48 AM EDT
Like to get some feedback on RRA quality / accuracy / reliability issues, etc..

I want to replace the A2 / AK shorty upper assembly on my post ban Bushmaster w/ a standard  20" A2 HBAR upper assy, & am considering a RRA unit over BM for cost reasons.

I have heard great things about their 1911s, but not much about their ARs. Thanks in advance!
GCF

Link Posted: 4/24/2001 6:59:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got an RRA lower on my custom M4,it's great,absolutely no problems.Nice finish as well,looks great.Rock River Arms is one of the best "small" companies out there,or I should say,simply one of the best companies period.Anybody on this board who has any experience with them,in terms of service or products,will tell ya they rock the house.They sent me a FREE A2 stock,simply because my lower was going to be a day late for delivery.Can you believe that? love em.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 6:59:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I got my complete 16" upper from RRA, a flattop with detachable carry handle. The fit and finish is impecable, the price was very reasonable, the customer service was awesome, it showed up before it was supposed to, it's VERY accurate, and I've had NO problems whatsoever with it. I would reccomend RRA to anyone but an enemy.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 7:00:40 AM EDT
[#3]
You should take a look at the Group Purchase Forum and see all the stuff people are saying about RRA...only positive
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 7:02:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's a link to review -

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=9388[/url]

Also check out the LEGP forum, the RRA Ltd. Ed. rifle has been checked out at several different gun shows and everyone has been impressed.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't suppose anybody has one of their (Rock River's) NM uppers they would part with... for a nominal fee??
GCF
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Don't suppose anybody has one of their (Rock River's) NM uppers they would part with... for a nominal fee??
GCF
View Quote

Sable Co has great prices on RRA stuff

http://www.greatprices.at/sableco.com

Give Don a call, he'll hook you up
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 4:40:23 PM EDT
[#7]
btt
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 4:57:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Kevin: Thanks for the link!
Waverunner: Great prices for sure - assume that's a personal recommendation?!
GCF
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:07:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Kevin: Thanks for the link!
Waverunner: Great prices for sure - assume that's a personal recommendation?!
GCF
View Quote

Don't just take my word for it, look here: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=9244
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top