Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2001 3:16:57 PM EDT
My god, who in the hell wrote this abomination? Not only is it a poor excuse for a Internet Exploiter clone but it runs damn slow and clunky. After 1 day of aggravation trying to use the thing, I went back to the old version of Nutscrape.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 3:46:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree, 6.0 is the worste piece of crup they have ever put out.  It is a slow bloated memory suck. I loaded it on my test machine, and will not use it unless I am trying to generate a blue screen.  I guess Internet Exploder finally won the browser wars.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 3:51:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll never give up on LYNX!!

J/k [:X*]
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 3:57:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey,

I was reading these forums yesterday with Lynx.

Lynx still kicks ass!

OK maybe not...

[frag]
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 3:59:17 PM EDT
[#4]
What do you expect? When AOL bought Netscape, all the good engineers bailed out. The remaining engineers and other employees loyal to Marc Andreessen bought his story and followed their leader to VA. After a few months, he quit and moved back to Palo Alto. What an asshole. Nothing but a con man.

mattja
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 5:50:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I gave up using Netscrape Fornicator 4.75 to view this forum. I have no problems with Microslop's Internet Molester 5.5

I've also run into several other sites that could not be viewed with Netscrape but come in okay with Microslop.

My ex was a tech rep for Microslop. It would piss her off that I used Netscape all the time. I suppose that now that she's long gone, I should switch over totally.

DD
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 6:34:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I could NOT get this forum to even load on Nutscrape 4.7, but this piece of $hit of 6.0 is THE worst..with the exception that it DOES at least load the forum. GD thing is crappy at best. I think those web engineeras are smoking those crooked cigarettes again.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#7]
What? Rum Crooks? Sheesh they are quite tasty! ... Oh, doh, i gotcha now [;)]

B
Link Posted: 2/2/2001 6:11:26 AM EDT
[#8]
I ran the piece of shit for 5 MINUTES before trashing it.

DON'T USE  [puke]AOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top