Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2001 11:37:34 PM EDT
Sorry for wasting bandwidth, but I had to share this short joke.

I have a good buddy a few states away who is ready to retire from the Navy after 20 years service.  He is a Nuclear Techician, who repairs power plants and has spent many moons in various subs.  Anyway.. we were chitchatting over the net about guns last night.  I told him about my latest purchase, and he promptly told me that his gun was bigger than my gun.  I replied that it isn't nearly as mobile as mine is.

He comes back with "It doesn't have to be.  All I need is to know what state you are in."

Checkmate.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 11:59:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Hilarious!!
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:04:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I still like my M16A4 with M203 (smirk) :)
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 11:02:48 AM EDT
[#3]
cope: thats not fair, curise or icbm's dont count.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 12:11:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad your not close to AZ!

John[heavy]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 12:29:57 PM EDT
[#5]
An AR15 with a .22lr and blast reducer will win every time.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 12:36:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
An AR15 with a .22lr and blast reducer will win every time.
View Quote

He would probably tell ya that you could run, but there is no way to hide from him.  Just a guess on that part.  Still funny when I consider that his statement is probably true.  I'll feel much safer once he retires.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top