Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2001 1:33:06 AM EDT
Very soon, that is as soon as I receive my ELCAN sight. I will be putting together a review for it for use on my homepage.

Right now I am looking for owners reviews of the ACOG 4x32 TA01(NSN) for comparison. Please state if you want it posted at my homepage or not.

http://members.ams.chello.nl/b.kuiper/new_page_2.htm

Thanks in advance

Kuiper
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 12:50:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes,I wanna review but I do not know where the heck your home page is???????/
View Quote

Just click on the link that Kuiper provided in his post.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 1:01:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the ACOG NSN mounted on my M4. Though I have never used an Elcan, I would have to say that the ACOG NSN is without a doubt the finest rifle optic I have ever used.

It is absolutely bomb-proof. It has been torture tested at least as much as any other optic in military history, and probably quite a bit more than most. It can be submerged up to 500' deep and still function without flaw. The case that houses the optics has been designed to take a substantial fall without breakage. It truly has been designed with the worst case scenario in mind in all areas of it's intended use.

Another nice feature are the Tritium illuminated back-up iron sights that are built in to the NSN's body.

The reticle of the NSN is beautiful. It has range finding capabilities, as well as being fully calibrated for the .223 round. It is also fully illuminated without the need for batteries. The reticle is black in lighted conditions, and glows amber in low to no light.

The NSN comes complete with flat-top mounting hardware as well.

For a carbine, and if price isn't a factor, there is no other sight, in my experience that comes close. An exceptional battle rifle optic in every sense.

***Feel free to post this review on your web page***
[img]albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1242673&a=9213640&p=38832830[/img]

[img]albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1242673&a=9213640&p=32117760[/img]
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 1:56:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks M4
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 3:22:54 PM EDT
[#4]
My pleasure.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top