Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2014 12:16:28 PM EDT

This was just posted on Facebook by an Obama loving liberal.  Typical liberal emotional over reaction that is more likely to make the dog sick then it sniffing a possum.    

I need IMMEDIATE ADVICE. My dog wouldn't come in and when I went out he was hanging out with a live possum, sniffing it and such. Is this going to make either of us sick? I've wiped him down with a Lysol antibacterial wipe meant for kitchen use. I'm serious, I'm freaking out. He wasn't bitten or scratched. They just looked like they were friends.

Link Posted: 2/9/2014 12:19:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Sad. Just sad. Please tell me this wasn't a guy.
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 12:21:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

This was just posted on Facebook by an Obama loving liberal.  Typical liberal emotional over reaction that is more likely to make the dog sick then it sniffing a possum.    
View Quote

I need IMMEDIATE ADVICE. My dog wouldn't come in and when I went out he was hanging out with a live possum, sniffing it and such. Is this going to make either of us sick? I've wiped him down with a Lysol antibacterial wipe meant for kitchen use. I'm serious, I'm freaking out. He wasn't bitten or scratched. They just looked like they were friends.

I would consider reporting that to the ASPCA.  It would be one thing if she mentioned she gave her dog a bath, but to use a wipe like that?

Then again I am a firm believer of MYOB
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 12:22:53 PM EDT
[#3]
The dog is just embracing diversity. If it weren't for these kinds of interactions we'd never be able to achieve Social Justice in the animal kingdom. I think there's a valuable lesson that we humans can learn here.
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 12:24:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Could you imagine if the dog had decided to "Sniff" a skunk

Link Posted: 2/9/2014 12:26:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Mine has. The problem starts when the skunk give them something to sniff.
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 12:26:06 PM EDT
[#7]
City people.
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 12:26:20 PM EDT
[#8]
It wasn't a guy.  Just a mid 40's and still single anti-gun liberal woman.  I feel sorry for her animals. She doesn't want to hurt their feelings by being the leader of the pack, so she over feeds them.  She also feels sorry for their struggles in life and gets them put on multiple types of medication.

This isn't her dog but she had one that looked just like this.

Link Posted: 2/9/2014 12:28:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh mine has a well. (the one in my pic)

I had a shop teacher tell me years ago to use Murphy s Oil Soap
(that was after that dog I had at the time had gotten sprayed).

Link Posted: 2/9/2014 12:29:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Being overfed probably kept the dog from trying to kill the possum.
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 12:30:48 PM EDT
[#11]
lol
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 12:35:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Being overfed probably kept the dog from trying is more likely to kill the dog than the possum.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/9/2014 12:36:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Dog probably preferred the possum.
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 12:42:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Can't the dog and the possum coexist?
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 12:48:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It wasn't a guy.  Just a mid 40's and still single anti-gun liberal woman.  I feel sorry for her animals. She doesn't want to hurt their feelings by being the leader of the pack, so she over feeds them.  She also feels sorry for their struggles in life and gets them put on multiple types of medication.

http://www.petanswers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/fatdog-300x263.jpg

View Quote

Arfcom's mascot dog has been found!!!  It's the HEAVY SIX of the canine world.  Every basement dweller will want to have one just like him.
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 12:52:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Arfcom's mascot dog has been found!!!  It's the HEAVY SIX of the canine world.  Every basement dweller will want to have one just like him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/9/2014 1:12:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

The dog is just embracing diversity. If it weren't for these kinds of interactions we'd never be able to achieve Social Justice in the animal kingdom. I think there's a valuable lesson that we humans can learn here.
View Quote

I should post that on her page.  Of course I have to work with her and really don't feeling like having to deal with a pissed off liberal woman at work.
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 1:29:10 PM EDT
[#18]

You have Obama loving liberal coworker on your FaceBook??
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 2:22:22 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

You have Obama loving liberal coworker on your FaceBook??
View Quote

Yeah, she is the only one though.  It was kind of one of those awkward work things.  When I first started the person that assigns projects requested I add them.  Offending the person who can assign projects and make your life difficult isn't something I wanted to do.  So I have one liberal friend on Facebook.  It is good for the occasional insight into how the left thinks.

Link Posted: 2/9/2014 2:26:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Opossums are probably the least dangerous animal for a dog to mess around with, as far as infectious diseases are concerned. Squirrels, mice, rats, etc, all carry more threat.
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 2:27:53 PM EDT
[#21]
even this guys personality has rubbed off on the dog,,,,,, my boys would of eaten it or left it at the door for me to see.  then eat it later,,,,,,,,
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Jeez, just tell her that her dog was embracing diversity and her inbred animal racism is showing.
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 7:33:05 AM EDT
[#23]
LOL, she posted this today.

-------------

Been awake off and on since 2am due to possum nightmares. I wish I was making that up.

-------------

Link Posted: 2/10/2014 7:34:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Is this a female?
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 7:36:29 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I should post that on her page.  Of course I have to work with her and really don't feeling like having to deal with a pissed off liberal woman at work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No balls....

Link Posted: 2/10/2014 7:37:27 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Widedog is wide

Link Posted: 2/10/2014 7:38:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

-------------
Been awake off and on since 2am due to possum nightmares. I wish I was making that up.
-------------

View Quote

What. The. Fuck?  Seriously?  She had nightmares because her dog sniffed a possum?  
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 7:41:01 AM EDT
[#28]
"Unfriend"

Problem solved
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 7:45:52 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No balls....

She blocked her own brother on Facebook for calling her out on stuff like that.  If you want to mess with a vindictive mid-40s female liberal who can get you fired, go right ahead.

Link Posted: 2/10/2014 7:47:08 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

What. The. Fuck?  Seriously?  She had nightmares because her dog sniffed a possum?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

-------------

-------------

Yup, 100% serious.  Imagine having to work with someone like that!
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 7:53:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Are the dogs of liberals, liberals?

I need to know for my "Enemies List"
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 7:56:36 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

She blocked her own brother on Facebook for calling her out on stuff like that.  If you want to mess with a vindictive mid-40s female liberal who can get you fired, go right ahead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No balls....

Ok, certified boil your rabbit level psycho.  Best to just keep your balls then.  Who knows what she is capable of

Link Posted: 2/10/2014 7:56:55 AM EDT
[#33]
My reply would be, "Please use that Lysol wipe on your ovaries to ensure continued survival of the human race."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top