Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2014 11:58:59 AM EDT
You can find it here http://www.whipselfdefense.com/index.php/video/  This actually looks like something that could be useful.  I spent the better part of the morning LOL while watching the demonstration videos.  I think I've rather get shot than flailed with this.  I don't know how to hot link so mods please do so if you can.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 11:59:44 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.whipselfdefense.com/index.php/video/

*Funny the 14ers know how to post links, pictures and quotes lol
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:00:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Self defense whip?

How is it on pie?

Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:05:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I watched the first vid until she said "It's not a weapon, it's a keychain." Bullshit. How would this play out? "No officer, it's not a handgun, it's a hole punch!"
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:07:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks commando, I am a 2002er that is not tech savy.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:08:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't watch the video without spitting my coffee!  That girl with the black hair looks pretty pissed off to begin with.  I am curious as to see if this is classified as brass knuckles.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:09:48 PM EDT
[#6]
It doesn't look that great for a closed fist punch, I think I'd rather have brass knuckles.  You could tie paracord to them and accomplish all the fancy stuff they're doing with this product.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:09:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know not hating on you just pointing out that I don't believe these 14ers are exactly "new"
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:11:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Call it what you want, but I tend to think you'd be arrested for carrying a knuckle duster if you used it as intended.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Holy shit that's retarded.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:21:21 PM EDT
[#10]
I prefer for street criminals to not get their AIDS all over me and my keys.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:29:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Does it rely on physical strength to use?  Then it's not a good choice for female personal protection.

I'm not a small guy, and even I wouldn't want to close distance with that huge black dude, whip keychain in hand or not.

Nice, believable attacks from the "assailants." Also, it looked like they were really beating the shit out of them.  That big black dude looked to have gotten belted in the head repeatedly by keys at high speed.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:33:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks gimmicky and like it will be flailed around uselessly by 99% of the people that buy, instructional DVD or not.  Not sure why companies keep pushing less than lethal for the defenders/victims when the aggressor is close and displaying lethal intentions.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:36:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Looks like a slungshot.

Felony in CA. Just carry a fucking gun at that point.

Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:49:33 PM EDT
[#14]
LOL the demonstration pics are great.

Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:52:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Nasty Ninja, Twin Rhino, Whip Jackal? Sounds link a bunch of sex toys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top