Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2013 2:53:45 PM EDT

“Why didn’t you call 911?” This is the only argument the State of Maryland has against Matthew Pinkerton. Matt is a Technical Sergeant in the U.S. Air Force. He shot and killed a home intruder by the name of Kendall Green, just before 2 a.m. on September 15, 2013 in the town of Glen Burnie, Maryland

Link to story below:

USAF Self Defense Story

Marylands far far into the dark side, right next to right behind New Jersey, New York, And Commie-fornia.
Link Posted: 11/5/2013 2:55:35 PM EDT
[#1]
In the other thread on this, it was reported that the guy he shot had been living in his house while he was deployed. There's more to the story than "homeowner shoots intruder".
Link Posted: 11/5/2013 2:58:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In the other thread on this, it was reported that the guy he shot had been living in his house while he was deployed. There's more to the story than "homeowner shoots intruder".
View Quote

Shit, i used the forum search. Couldnt find it. sorry for dupe
Link Posted: 11/5/2013 3:00:34 PM EDT
[#3]
The back story sort of puts the shooting into a grey area.

His wife should have never allowed Green to reside in the house in the first place.
Link Posted: 11/5/2013 3:00:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

From what I've read, it's more like "husband shoots wife's stalker".

Link Posted: 11/5/2013 3:12:07 PM EDT
[#5]
"Bizarre behavior" to answer the door with a gun?  I pretty much always have a gun on me when I answer the door but I don't get unannounced visitors often.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top