Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2013 5:44:44 AM EDT
I was listening to the radio this morning and it said Syria's government was going to hand over all chemical weapons to Russia for International control.

Now rewind a few years ago when Iraq was being told by the UN that they were going to inspect certain sites by a said date. The word was spreading about possible WMD sites and all of the sudden the news was showing a massive convoy of trucks headed towards the Syrian border. Is it possible that the chemical weapons Syria now has came from there?

I haven't had a lot of time to do some research into the many avenues Syria may have acquired the chems, but thought about it while I was driving. Anyone have any further info?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:46:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure Assad had his own.  Rusty old Iraqi chem warheads may be buried in a Syrian ditch though.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:46:45 AM EDT
[#2]
it is possible....
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:47:52 AM EDT
[#3]
yeah i remember them talking about the convoy of trucks leaving Iraq.  Wouldn't surprise me if there were WMDs on those trucks.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:48:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Russia..that's why Putin-head jumped on board to take control of them..JMHO
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:49:09 AM EDT
[#5]
How many times with this shit

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:06:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm sure Assad had his own.  Rusty old Iraqi chem warheads may be buried in a Syrian ditch though.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:07:55 AM EDT
[#7]
My guess back when the big Iraqi WMD hunt was on was that was where most of Saddam's stuff most likely went, with more buried in the desert.  Syria was just about Iraq's only pal in the region as I recall.

Not that Assad didn't already have his own - probably had a hard time finding bunker space for the Iraqi stuff.  It would be interesting to see what proportion has Cryillic markings and what has "Made in France (or Germany)" on them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:11:58 AM EDT
[#8]
If they did, which I think is true, we'll probably never know about it. It'll be covered up by the Obama Regime, and his MSM lackeys will go along with the deception. But if the word does somehow leak out, chances are it'll appear on Drudge's website first.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:13:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Not this shit again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top