[#1]
Who and why would/should I care?
Link Posted: 8/13/2013 10:40:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Who?

And who?
Link Posted: 8/13/2013 10:42:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Man, Woman, Wild vs. Dual Survivor guys it would seem...
Link Posted: 8/13/2013 10:42:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/13/2013 10:44:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Myke Hawke is a survival guy who was in Man Woman something or other, he also hosted One Man Army. I think he was a Cold War era Green Beret. He was also talking about doing a show with Dave Canterbury, the original non hippy half of Dual Survival. Canterbury was replaced by Joe Tetti.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who?

And who?
Myke Hawke is a survival guy who was in Man Woman something or other, he also hosted One Man Army. I think he was a Cold War era Green Beret. He was also talking about doing a show with Dave Canterbury, the original non hippy half of Dual Survival. Canterbury was replaced by Joe Tetti.  

Thx for the info. I had no idea who these people are.
Link Posted: 8/13/2013 10:44:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Who?

And who?
Oh, good.  Two people that I have no reason to care about, much less their petty little snit.

Link Posted: 8/13/2013 10:46:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh, I'd like to add that I think it's a bit funny that the one dude's name is "Myk Hawke".  Go on, say it fast, you know you want to.  That one's funny, even if his name was spelled in a more conventional manner.
Link Posted: 8/13/2013 10:52:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Hawke is accusing Tetti of stealing military gear and other naughtiness although Tetti was never charged.

Too bad, I kind of thought Hawke was okay. I would hope he was above this kind of thing
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who?

And who?

Hawke is accusing Tetti of stealing military gear and other naughtiness although Tetti was never charged.

Too bad, I kind of thought Hawke was okay. I would hope he was above this kind of thing

Who the fuck names their kid Myke Hawke?

Worst. Parents. Ever.
Link Posted: 8/13/2013 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/13/2013 11:09:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I think that he had a name change, that's not his real, original name. I think (not sure) he had a pretty shitty childhood.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who?

And who?

Who the fuck names their kid Myke Hawke?

Worst. Parents. Ever.
I think that he had a name change, that's not his real, original name. I think (not sure) he had a pretty shitty childhood.  
Per Wiki:

Born
Mykel A.G. "Hawke" Pierce

November 29, 1965 (age 47)

Fort Knox, Kentucky, U.S.

No info on childhood.

Still, why would he choose to be known as Myke Hawke, with all the witticisms that are inevitable?

Link Posted: 8/13/2013 11:13:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/13/2013 11:39:15 AM EDT
[#12]

No info on childhood.

Still, why would he choose to be known as Myke Hawke, with all the witticisms that are inevitable?
View All Quotes

BornMykel A.G. "Hawke" Pierce

No info on childhood.

I'm pretty sure that the Myke Hawke (Hawkeye) Pierce is his fake name.
He was on some other reality show & made the comment that he didn't want the people who really know him to out him by giving away his real name.

It seems the other guy has a stolen valor page: http://scotty-stolenvaloroffendersexposed.blogspot.com/2013/05/joseph-n-teti-combat-veteran-gwot-poser.html
Link Posted: 8/13/2013 11:45:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Wasn't there a big furor over on Socnet about him where several people came out saying his claims are consistent with their experience with him?

ETA - Found it: https://socnet.com/showthread.php?s=010ec1884ea24f26923fa27b7c78fc9c&t=96762&page=3

Link Posted: 8/13/2013 11:48:30 AM EDT
[#14]
This post is what they are talking about.

He is also a pee drinker.
Link Posted: 8/13/2013 11:55:41 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

He was on some other reality show & made the comment that he didn't want the people who really know him to out him by giving away his real name.

It seems the other guy has a stolen valor page: http://scotty-stolenvaloroffendersexposed.blogspot.com/2013/05/joseph-n-teti-combat-veteran-gwot-poser.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:

BornMykel A.G. "Hawke" Pierce

No info on childhood.

I don't know about its legitimacy but here's what Teti posted in response-

Link Posted: 8/13/2013 12:02:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 8/13/2013 12:04:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/13/2013 12:51:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Yeah.  If it's an unacknowledged unit, the "legal department" sure as shit didn't give him the go ahead to say what he has claimed just in this one BS answer.

Link Posted: 8/13/2013 4:03:51 PM EDT
[#19]
I know who they are, and I could not possibly care less about their pissing contest.
Link Posted: 8/13/2013 6:12:25 PM EDT
[#20]
They got into a pissing match at the NRA show in Houston.  LEO buddy of mine was involved breaking them up and from what he said, Joe walked by Hawke's booth and words were exchanged.  

I talked to Joe for a sec and he seemed like a nice guy.  Hawke seemed like a douche...

Brad
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top