Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2001 4:46:42 PM EDT
He's talking right now with Don Hewitt a producer of 60 minutes or some other pinko crap, who when talking about the diff between conservatives and liberals he (the 60 minutes commie) said "I believe what I believe I'm not a liberal or a conservative  for example I believe hunters have a right to rifles but 200 million handguns on the streets?" to which O'Reilly immediately almost interruptingly says "well thats just common sense"
What does? not trying to use outdated terms like liberal or conservative or not having handguns?

If this is true he is an even bigger scumbag threat than dan rather is given how popular he's become with right wingers.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:12:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Rupert Murdock....the outspoken friend of Communist China...is Oreillys boss and just capped his salary to 30 million dollars....Oreilly who says he is a friend of the working guy and just like us...is now one of the richer men in America...
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:24:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah that pissed me off too.[:(!]  I thought this was supposed to be the "No Spin Zone?"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top