Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 7/14/2013 6:01:56 PM EDT
Went to find her, found her at a friend of their's house, both of them were naked and having at it.  The guy proceeded to remodel the entire living room with fucktard's face.  He beat him pretty bad and the guy spent 4 days in critical care and will need reconstructive surgery on his cheek and eye socket.  Knocked him out and he spent the night on the floor and had to be  found by his coworkers the next morning when he didn't show up.  The guy that got beat doesn't want to press charges.

Those are the major details, what do you all expect to happen to the guy that delivered the ass beating?
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:03:25 PM EDT
[#1]
trouble, lots of it
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:03:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing he deserved it
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:03:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I would never beat a guy banging my wife/GF. Why? I'm not married to *him*, I'm married to *her*.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:03:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Bro, you left out the most important details.   How hot is the wife and the pictures to prove it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:04:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Went to find her, found her at a friend of their's house, both of them were naked and having at it.  The guy proceeded to remodel the entire living room with fucktard's face.  He beat him pretty bad and the guy spent 4 days in critical care and will need reconstructive surgery on his cheek and eye socket.  Knocked him out and he spent the night on the floor and had to be  found by his coworkers the next morning when he didn't show up.  The guy that got beat doesn't want to press charges.

Those are the major details, what do you all expect to happen to the guy that delivered the ass beating?

Aggravated assault conviction.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I expect pics of the wife.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#7]
If  it happened to me, I might thank him for letting him get away from my soon to be ex-wife without alimony.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:04:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Bro, you left out the most important details.   How hot is the wife and the pictures to prove it.

She's pretty hot, I don't have any pics.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:04:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Aggravated Battery
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:05:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I would never beat a guy banging my wife/GF. Why? I'm not married to *him*, I'm married to *her*.  

Yep. "She's your problem now motherfucker" and then walk out.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:05:12 PM EDT
[#11]
um, what about wifey? it takes two to tango..
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:05:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, he took it better than I would have.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:05:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Don't stick your dick in the wife of a Tasmanian Devil?
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:05:59 PM EDT
[#14]
The guy that delivered the ass beating will most likely go to prison for a bit where he will have to fight for his life every day or end up big bubba's bitch.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:06:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

This is how I feel as well, however it was his "friend" so therefore he gets the ass whooping
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:06:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He took out it out on the wrong person..............
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:06:37 PM EDT
[#17]
That's why you marry an ugly woman.

Would this be considered a crime of passion?  He might fare ok.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:06:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Too many details missing to know.  I don't know why he risked his freedom, his rights, and his money that way.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:06:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This.  I understand rage can get the best of someone but it really isn't worth the potential trouble.  They want to be with each other, let them.  Eject and find a better life.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:06:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Pretty much this.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:06:58 PM EDT
[#21]
I never understood kicking the other guy's ass.  It takes two to tango unless she was being raped.
Should have just told the other guy "She's your problem now."  and tell her that her shit will be on the curb.
I don't think he will be in too much trouble really, it was a "heat of the moment" thing.  He should get a lawyer just in case.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#22]
I never understood that. Your wife/GF/SO cheats on you but you be the guys ass.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:08:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Hopefully the "friend" will go on about his life lesson learned.

As for the husband, I'd expect that not to go over well in divorce court.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#24]
How black were her eyes when it was over?

In all seriousness, he lacks the fortitude to even garner my attention after such a foray. If I laid a hand on him in his home without provocation, I would expect that naked homeowner to shoot me, regardless of where his dick just was.

That was just stupid.

His anger should be focused on the wife and by that, I mean, walk out. Change locks at home. Have her served with divorce papers post haste.

Does the guy deserve a good clap to the head? No doubt. However, it is in his (lack of) character to do bang his married friend's wife. Beating him won't make him change it. Disregarding him *might* do it or otherwise keeps his douchiness away from the husband.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:08:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is how I feel as well, however it was his "friend" so therefore he gets the ass whooping

They were pretty good friends and hung out and drank beer together all the time.  I'm sure this wasn't an isolated incident.  

I don't know how I would have reacted, but I don't blame him for whipping his ass.  I'm just curious if charges will be filed if the guy fucking his wife doesn't press charges.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:09:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

THIS.

Taking it out on the guy who was banging my wife/GF? Only if I knew the guy and he knew me and knew she was my SO.  That is disrespectful.  If he didn't know, then it's not really that disrespectful IMHO.

But the SO?  I wouldn't do anything violent. It would be boot to curb. Punt. Gone. Out of my life. Bye bye!
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:09:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Idiot shouldn't have assaulted anyone. Wife had an obligation to not commit adultery, not the guy. I vote guilty. I have no use for violent hot heads.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:09:49 PM EDT
[#28]
pic of wife/
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:10:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

In that case this thread is going nowhere.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:10:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Ya why beat the guy, perhaps he should ask for pictures of them together so he can use them in the future divorce.

Unless of course the guy was the guy's best friend then he may deserve a beating.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:11:39 PM EDT
[#31]
hopefully jail. we don't need such savages on the street.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:12:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Wonder what would happen if the wife banger shot the husband after getting a few punches
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:12:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Sage advice.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:13:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In that case this thread is going nowhere.

Out.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:14:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Will not go over well for your acquaintance.  He's lucky the other guy didn't want to press charges; now all he has to deal with is his cheating wife and a messy divorce.

Still, that's better than facing a cheating wife, messy divorce and felony criminal charges, all at the same time.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:14:28 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

That's why you marry an ugly woman.

Would this be considered a crime of passion?  He might fare ok.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:14:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Aggravated assault conviction.  

Why if the guy doesn't want to press charges ?
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:15:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Wonder what would happen if the wife banger shot the husband after getting a few punches

#JusticeForCuckold
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:15:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
pic of wife whore/

FIFY

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:16:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Change locks at home.

And when she breaks down the door there would be nothing you could do about it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Take pics, change the locks, and lawyer up.  Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Good beating if the guy knew she was married.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:17:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. "She's your problem now motherfucker" and then walk out.

This. Then go to the best divorce lawyer I can find and get that ball rolling...
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#45]
I could never beat a guys ass that I just caught banging my wife/GF . Chances are he is butt naked and I don't want to risk getting penis on me.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:17:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

They were pretty good friends and hung out and drank beer together all the time.  I'm sure this wasn't an isolated incident.  

I don't know how I would have reacted, but I don't blame him for whipping his ass.  I'm just curious if charges will be filed if the guy fucking his wife doesn't press charges.

Your best friend is banging your wife, he gets his ass beat.  Bros before hos, man rule, and all that shit. As your friends best friend, you know that when you start banging her.  He doesnt want to press charges, debit paid.  Now, take the bitch to her new home and you come on over for some beer.  Youre buying of course.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:17:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Have no idea as to the charges to be filed of any. Lawyer up just incase.

As some have noted. Random dude who you don't know? She's yours now!

A friend or close friend? Your getting at the least excommunicated from my life, most likely getting your ass kicked tho. Then you can keep her
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:17:30 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree on both counts.  If I walk in on her with some dude I don't know, he might live. If I walked in and it was a "friend", call the coroner.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:17:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know how I would have reacted, but I don't blame him for whipping his ass. I'm just curious if charges will be filed if the guy fucking his wife doesn't press charges.

It might be possible, but I think that is pretty uncommon except for domestic violence cases where it is the norm.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Take pics, change the locks, and lawyer up.  Revenge is a dish best served cold.

The ass kicker has to keep the cheating whore on his side if he wants to stay out of jail.  

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top