Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2001 3:07:42 AM EDT
It is not safe to go out at night. Bricks are being thrown at cars and people are getting pulled out of their cars and beaten at red lights.  This is not just happening downtown but in other parts of the city. The Cincinnati Enquirer also reported that an officer got shot last night but his bullet proof vest stopped it.  If your going to Cincinnati be careful. You might consider getting a hotel across the river in Kentucky. Kentucky has a Conceal Carry Law.
http://enquirer.com/today/
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 3:17:39 AM EDT
[#1]
As a black man I have ALWAYS known it was not safe in Cincinnati for me. I was NEVER safe when I saw the red(and blue) lights. No matter how much money I have, what kind of car I drove, or which of the 7 hills I was in, I was ALWAYS subject to brutal tactics at the hands of the police....5 have died in 6 months? How many more?

WELCOME to Cincinnati.....Equal rights....Now there is a DIFFERENT version of equality...Liberty and Brutality for all...
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 3:24:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Iam A white Male 38 And live in cinti I also Agree with You,Cav Vet Enough Is a enough .Police Brutality Is ramped Here In Cinti.Man Died Last Month While In Custody He Was Stangled In A Choke  Hold This Man Was In Cuffs And Found Dead in his Cell.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 3:29:50 AM EDT
[#3]
We have the same thing down the river in Louisville. So what happened in Cincy? Bengals lose again?
TF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top