Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2001 2:48:21 PM EDT
on tonight's news they ran a poll about the ex-first bitch (hillary). and the results look good as only 31% of those polled think she's doing a good job. I hoping that all the bones in her closet are finally coming back to haunt her[-!-!-]

NY'ers it's not over yet with still have chuckster & pataki in office too.
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 3:03:04 PM EDT
[#1]
UH-OH!! Heads up!! A clinton with a low poll
approval rating can be very dangerous.
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 3:10:20 PM EDT
[#2]
N Y...dems still have major power factor in ny, that`s how she got in. next interesting contest will be for gov. ....watch out for young cuomo, he`s got all those connections, and more now since being a fed! my guess (hope also) is for mccall. he`s been pretty good for us state workers, and seems more in tune with reality, than having his head up someone`s butt for the sake of politics!  we`ll see! anyway, yes, i do think there`s hope for n.y.(don`t know mccall`s stand on gun ownership-might change my mind in a hurry)......[heavy]
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 4:35:03 PM EDT
[#3]
WTF I can't beleive that there are so many people in NY that are like so much friggin wheat in a field.  If that poll is true then people here really deserve what they get.....unless the election was somehow rigged in the big cities.  And by the way, there is ALWAYS hope!!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 6:47:30 PM EDT
[#4]
There better be more than hope or i'll lock myself in the bomb shelter I didn't build for y2krap
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 6:53:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:
UH-OH!! Heads up!! A clinton with a low poll
approval rating can be very dangerous.
View Quote

i.e. invest in the company that makes cruise missiles...
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 8:54:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes. Hope the West Nile virus kills them all.
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 9:56:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yes. Hope the West Nile virus kills them all.
View Quote

DAYUM !!! ROTFLMAO [:D]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 8:19:09 AM EDT
[#8]
NO!
They all need to drop NEW from their location and go back to YORK and live with those liberals in the old country!
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 10:25:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Hope? There's no reason to ask this question. New Yorkers know the answer to that question well enough already. With so many votes coming from the liberal center (New York City) of the state, gun control is always a strong issue. Republicans, whether they support the 2nd amendment or not, must adopt a pro-gun control stance to even stand a chance of getting elected. Unless we get rid of those damned ignorant liberals, we'll never have the freedom the 2nd Amendment grants us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top