Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2001 5:57:50 PM EDT
Every time I've ever loaded more than 25 rounds in a 0 rd amg, I've almost always gotten a FTF. (IA drills have made me a pro.) Does Wolf Springs or some other Mfg. make springs available so that you can actually put 30 rounds in a frikin 30 round mag!
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 6:03:51 PM EDT
[#1]
25 rounds in a 0 round mag is damn good. lol.

I've had no trouble with my colt 30's, labelle, adventure line, sanchez, basically any USGI 30 rounder.  

It might be the ammo you use or your AR.

Link Posted: 4/9/2001 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I can assume you already have green followers installed in these mags, since that's what they were designed to fix? Wolf springs are supposed to be 20 % stronger also.
H.T.H.
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 4:49:29 PM EDT
[#3]
In 4 years active and 2 years in the National Guard, I never had a problem with any magazine I had ever been issued.  I still have about 15 30rd mags and 5 20 rd mags tha I "acquired".  I put 30 and 20 rds in all of the time.  Do you have USGI or USA?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top