Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2002 7:14:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 7:18:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd pay only if we could see video of him shooting off the M4 and becoming the first "human rifle propelled rocket!"

LOL.  

Now THAT would be a raffle of all raffles!
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 7:33:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Paul, didn't anyone ever tell you not to drink and post?
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 7:36:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey thats a good deal!, Ill get on the horn with nasa and start setting this thing up, Ill keep you guys posted.

In the mean time, you can start send your $850 contributions to me... [:d]
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 8:53:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:27:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Do you have any idea how badly the site would crash if Goatboy left the planet?

View Quote

No pun intended right?  
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:33:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:39:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Screw that. Everybody is going into space now days and the novelty is kind of wearing off. We need to do something special for our esteemed goat. Something that nobody else has done.

I say we send him on a trip to inner space! The depths of the ocean are less explored than the surface of the moon. Instead of Goatboy just being another space tourist, he could be the first person to ever explore the sea floor without the aid of a suit or artificial respiration. He would then be an American hero!

Another big advantage is cost! With a lower cost it would make the who trip more feasible. With my approach all that we need is a boat, a rope and a bunch of bricks! I've got the bricks, so if we can find a couple of other members with the rest of the items we can get this endeavor underway ASAP!
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:46:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Is $425 each an option...  [rolleyes]

Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:51:04 AM EDT
[#10]
I'll give alittel more if you can get him to put a sign in the window of the space ship that says "SMARTY_PANTS RULES!"
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:39:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I got the rope and an inflatable boat/raft hidden somewhere, if I can find it.

Quoted:
Screw that. Everybody is going into space now days and the novelty is kind of wearing off. We need to do something special for our esteemed goat. Something that nobody else has done.

I say we send him on a trip to inner space! The depths of the ocean are less explored than the surface of the moon. Instead of Goatboy just being another space tourist, he could be the first person to ever explore the sea floor without the aid of a suit or artificial respiration. He would then be an American hero!

Another big advantage is cost! With a lower cost it would make the who trip more feasible. With my approach all that we need is a boat, a rope and a bunch of bricks! I've got the bricks, so if we can find a couple of other members with the rest of the items we can get this endeavor underway ASAP!
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:44:20 PM EDT
[#12]
What a rediculous idea.  

"Do you have any idea how badly the site would crash if Goatboy left the planet"

Now that's funny!

Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:50:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:07:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They're sending some In-sync singer into space why not our own GoatBoy?
View Quote

Why not post this over on Full-Auto?  GB's "fan club" over there would line up to pay for that to happen!

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]

On second thought, DonR might be a more "popular" choice...

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:17:17 PM EDT
[#15]
I already took care of that.

As for DonR...I think a few members over there would like to see both of 'em shot into space.

Quoted:
Quoted:
They're sending some In-sync singer into space why not our own GoatBoy?
View Quote

Why not post this over on Full-Auto?  GB's "fan club" over there would line up to pay for that to happen!

[url]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/url]

On second thought, DonR might be a more "popular" choice...

[url]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/url]
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top