Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2012 1:04:22 PM EDT
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-controversy/2012/10/obama-watched-benghazi-attack-and-gave-no-order-to-intervene-lt-col-tony-shaffer-sources-fox-news-interview-col-hunt-jets-20-minutes-away-2447806.html

http://www.examiner.com/article/retired-officer-obama-watched-benghazi-attack-happen-sources-say

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2012/10/28/obama-watched-benghazi-attack-and-gave-no-order-to-intervene-lt-col-tony-shaffer-sources-fox-news-interview-col-hunt-jets-20-minutes-away/

http://www.westernjournalism.com/shocker-obama-watched-benghazi-attack-did-nothing/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2224917/Chris-Woods-attacks-Barack-Obama-death-son-Tyrone-Benghazi.html

On Saturday, retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer told Fox News that according to his sources, President Obama watched the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, from the White House as it took place.

“This was in the middle of the business day in Washington, so everybody at the White House, CIA, Pentagon, everybody was watching this go down,” he said on Fox News’ “Justice with Judge Jeanine.”

“According to my sources, yes, [President Obama] was one of those in the White House Situation Room in real-time watching this,” he added.

Col. David Hunt, a Fox News military analyst, said the "entire U.S. government was paying attention," since this was the fourth embassy to have been attacked in a 24-hour period.

But President Obama said Friday that he was "not personally aware" of any requests for additional security.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:07:52 PM EDT
[#1]
If that slimy piece of shit wasnt busy campaigning , Im sure he did. But after a few minutes one of the other slimy pieces of shit in that room probably told him he shouldnt watch so he would have plausible deniability.

Fuck him, his administration and all of his supporters

Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:10:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If that slimy piece of shit wasnt busy campaigning , Im sure he did. But after a few minutes one of the other slimy pieces of shit in that room probably told him he shouldnt watch so he would have plausible deniability.

it was like 3 am or something our time. I personally think he was asleep when it all went down. Hence why they say he didnt deny help.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:12:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:18:08 PM EDT
[#4]
The white house should be wired and broadcasting 24/7/52. We pay for this "reality show". Now lets see it.

Secrets? Only criminals desire secrecy. Transparency! That is where real honest operators do the deed.

I want a live stream from every single motherfucker in the military and government, everyone we (landowners,taxpayers) pay.

Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:21:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

it was like 3 am or something our time. I personally think he was asleep when it all went down. Hence why they say he didnt deny help.

Yea I never thought of that.....Im sure he wasnt watching then.....what he was doing was taking it up the ass from the wookie
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:29:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Probably faping while he watched it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:33:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Quoted:

huh?
the attack was taking place in the afternoon (our time) like the article said

libya is 6 hours ahead of us

Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:34:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes he did!
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:36:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No it wasn't.

edited

Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:36:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

huh?

the attack was taking place in the afternoon (our time) like the article said

libya is 6 hours ahead of us

odd. i was sure i read the other day that it was like 3 am our time... ill see what i can find out. You might be right though...
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong.

Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:40:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The white house should be wired and broadcasting 24/7/52. We pay for this "reality show". Now lets see it.

Secrets? Only criminals desire secrecy. Transparency! That is where real honest operators do the deed.

I want a live stream from every single motherfucker in the military and government, everyone we (landowners,taxpayers) pay.

some secrecy is not a bad thing, when it relates to OPSEC.

But as far as situations like this where somebody did nothing while americans were murdered, it all needs to come out. who did what and when. just like F&F.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:42:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Face it, there is no excuse for this. He let Americans die and sovereign US soil be taken by force. I would have been less upset about a B-52 carpet bombing the site instead of doing nothing.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#14]
The attack lasted 7 hours. Whatever time it was in Obummerland....he knew about it and didn't do anything.

I have heard there were two seperate rapid reaction forces on the tarmac in Italy and Spain....within 2 hours of the attack.

Obummer allowed those men to be murdered....and couldn't figure out the political ramifications in time to make a decision.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong.  

yep I was wrong, it started about 9:40 pm their time.
Whatever article I read made it sound like Obama went to bed when the whole thing started, basically said 'noone do anything...' and put his head on a pillow...
i am very sure he watched it live then or as real time as you can get via drone...
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:48:03 PM EDT
[#16]
For the  record:
This was NOT Bush's fault.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Old news.

Move along. Move along.

Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:52:14 PM EDT
[#18]
If he didn't know, then everyone in the chain of command (who isn't dead) should be charged with dereliction of duty.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:54:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Everytime I read updates on the Libya ordeal my blood pressure goes through the roof.  Doc told me to calm down.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:57:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The attack lasted 7 hours. Whatever time it was in Obummerland....he knew about it and didn't do anything.

I have heard there were two seperate rapid reaction forces on the tarmac in Italy and Spain....within 2 hours of the attack.

Obummer allowed those men to be murdered....and couldn't figure out the political ramifications in time to make a decision.

Give the foreigner a little lee way.

It takes time to request a poll then study the results.

Leavenworth for the whole fucking bunch of them.

Unless there is someplace worse.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 1:58:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
For the  record:
This was NOT Bush's fault.

When you have a weak President the natives get restless.  

Carter = Iran
Obama = Libya

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give the foreigner a little lee way.

It takes time to request a poll then study the results.

Leavenworth for the whole fucking bunch of them.

Unless there is someplace worse.

Yup, I have no problem charging every single person in the WH, CIA, Pentagon...I dont give a fuck , everyone gets charged until the American people get some Goddamned answers......

Fine, no one wants to blow the whistle , you all go to Leavenworth until someone does.

Slimy cocksuckers, whining about this being political.

Hey fucksticks , 4 good men are DEAD. Thanks to one, or all of you
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 2:03:59 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 10/29/2012 2:08:30 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm curious if Biden watched it live or soon thereafter.

At the VP debate (October 11), and afterwards, Biden stated he only knew what he'd been told by intelligence agencies - that Benghazi was not a terrorist attack.  So Biden was claiming he didn't know much about the situation.

But then there is the story of Biden coming up to Tyrone Woods' father (when the body returned to the states a week or so after September 11) and asking if his dead son had "always had balls the size of cue balls."

How would Biden have known back then to ask such an inappropriate question?  Did intelligence reports inform Biden of Woods' exploits?  Did Biden actually watch the exploits in real time?

If so, I bet that wasn't the first time Biden had uttered those words.  Hell, I can imagine that old fool Biden in a crowded situation room, watching live video, and saying something like, "Look at that dude!  His balls must be big as cue balls!"  (After someone had explained to Biden what he was watching)

Link Posted: 10/29/2012 2:14:14 PM EDT
[#25]
He was asleep. Dereliction of duty.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 2:17:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
He was asleep. Dereliction of duty.

Yeah, he is so unengaged that I doubt he was watching
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 2:46:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 2:52:47 PM EDT
[#28]
If there was a drone near yeah some one was watching.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 2:55:51 PM EDT
[#29]
probably did a one man wave rooting for the home team
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 2:57:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If there was a drone near yeah some one was watching.

There were 2.  One came later just in case the fuel got too low on the first.  It really does seem like the WH was fully prepared to monitor something that was going to happen, but ensure there was no action......even had a cover story to run within hours........hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 2:59:55 PM EDT
[#31]
I wouldn't trust zero to be my town's dogcatcher, let alone POTUS.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 3:07:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Meh.....As long as Maury is still on, my EBT card gets charged up and my Obamaphone still has a signal, I'll vote for him .
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 3:09:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Yes.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 3:11:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Obama did NOT inherit Benghazi...but he did deny any knowledge.

Link Posted: 10/29/2012 3:14:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Obama did NOT inherit Benghazi...but he did deny any knowledge.

Actually he made Benghazi happen.....we didn't need to get involved with Libya at all.  All those stockpiled weapons got loose b/c of us.  A guy working on rounding them up ended up brutually attacked.....it's almost like somebody wanted this to happen.
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 3:16:08 PM EDT
[#36]
treason
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 3:25:13 PM EDT
[#37]
0800 EST Washington DC

Cairo, Egypt 9/11/12 1600hrs

Protesters Al qaeda destroy an American flag pulled down from the U.S. embassy in Cairo, Egypt, Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2012. (AP / Mohammed Abu Zaid)

Obama went golfing?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top