User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/4/2002 12:48:30 PM EDT

[red][b][size=3]Pink Cav Lower was ordered today![red][/b][/size=3]

[red][b]Thanks to everyone who helped with this![/b][/red]

[b]Pics will be posted as soon as it arrives![/b]

[b]Help medcop get a PINK stripped LEO CAV lower for entry use. [/b]

This is correct...a PINK CAV lower for entry use on our REACT team.  

I only need a stripped lower as I have all the other parts.

This all started in chat the other night.  Dontations are up to $30+ at the time of this original post.  With the LE discount I am 1/4 of the way.

I will post pictures in full entry gear with the rifle (I already have the rest of the parts for it.)  I will actually use this on search warrants and the such.

If you feel this is wrong please ignore this...thanks!

PayPal: [email protected]

MO and checks also welcome.  Email me for address.

$1 goes a very long way...thanks!

I will keep a running total here.  Also if enough is raised I will get a custom serial number and allow the people who donate to pick the name by a poll.

thanks in advance
medcop

Link Posted: 8/4/2002 12:59:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Money sent Medcop!  I'm sure a few bucks here and there will really add up.  I still don't know why you're picking a pink lower.  That's probably why I donated, because I want to see you prance around in full entry garb with a pink rifle.
It doesn't hurt that you're a heck of a nice guy either [:D]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:01:14 PM EDT
[#2]
what does REACT stand for?
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:03:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I think it's a great idea not only will you be helping your Dept. You will also break down the need for the MIB look.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:04:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:05:52 PM EDT
[#5]
[b]R[/b]esponse [b]E[/b]ntry [b]A[/b]rrest [b]C[/b]ontrol [b]T[/b]eam

Snipe..good point!

medcop
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:07:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
help a JBT kick in your door!

j/k [:D]

mike
View Quote

I work [b]narcotics[/b] only. [:)]

medcop
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:10:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I will post pictures in full entry gear with the rifle (I already have the rest of the parts for it.)  I will actually use this on search warrants and the such.

View Quote

ROFLMAO. Sorry medcop, if I had the money to spare I will send it in a heartbeat. Still, I would love to see that get up. Maybe you will get some media time for it. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:13:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

ROFLMAO. Sorry medcop, if I had the money to spare I will send it in a heartbeat. Still, I would love to see that get up. Maybe you will get some media time for it. [:D]
View Quote

I figured it would also be good for CAV arms.  

Every dollar helps!

medcop
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:16:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:17:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:22:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:32:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Good thing an AR won't jam when you "limp-wrist" it!

I'll pitch in for yours, if you pitch in for mine later!
View Quote

Sounds good to me!

medcop
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:43:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#15]
This picture says to the whole world, "SinistralRifleman is either very secure in his masculinity, or really, really gay"[:D]

On the other hand, with all that gear at his disposal, only someone in another state would dare say that...

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 1:50:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 2:18:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 2:23:50 PM EDT
[#18]
I just sent you some odd money I had laying around my Playpal acct. Like you said every little bit helps.

When you make an entry, are you gonna say
"OOOOH! Fella's be a dear and GET ON THE FLOOR!"
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 2:25:53 PM EDT
[#19]
My wife's pink CAV lower wasn't much more than that, and she made it an entry style gun.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 2:45:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 3:51:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I only need a stripped lower as I have all the other parts.

This all started in chat the other night.  Dontations are up to $30+ at the time of this original post.  With the LE discount I am 1/4 of the way.

PayPal: [email protected]

MO and checks also welcome.  Email me for address.

$1 goes a very long way...thanks!

I will keep a running total here.  Also if enough is raised I will get a custom serial number and allow the people who donate to pick the name by a poll.

thanks in advance
medcop

View Quote

Ah yes, serving warrants in full gear, with a PINK AR-15. There is something that could be said about that - But, it's a little too [b]SWISHY[/b] to say in front of the young kids that post here.

Bill
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 3:54:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Pink Lower? Its not a REAR entry rifle, is it?
View Quote

What about it MEDCOP?
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 4:09:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Wife's new AR

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0LABqDN0Osz6gxELU4rDnrwqAib7vxZ2bu8pP2*1UoVxxhNBswLHAmsbJSoQ4XbwMomZrpW63yIU/guns0012.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 4:55:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Just an observation...

I hope you don't get into a shootout, [u]wound[/u] someone, and then have them sue you in court because perp says: " I didn't listen to their commands 'cause I thought they were just playing around with pink toy guns."

Although I love my Cav Arms guns,  perhaps here, in this instance, for the sake of professionalism and deterrance, it should be black.

Just a thought.  Let your conscious be your guide bro.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 5:03:46 PM EDT
[#25]
I'll toss in a couple of negative thoughts:

With most agencies going to various Less-lethal weapons systems, and many color-coding them for LL designation, it might not be a wise idea to get an "off" color lower. Might confuse your fellow good guys (like the folks working perimeter).

You will catch a ration of ---t from everyone. I would dish some out, if you showed up with a pink AR. Its just too easy.

Besides that, good luck and stay safe. Hope it works well for you.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 6:09:37 PM EDT
[#26]
My Contribution is on the way via Paypal.

On the Positive side--it will never see actual use.  Figure MedCop can wear his tactical gear, carry a pink rifle, and put a pink TuTu with it.  The Bad Guys will be incapaciated while rolling on the floor with laughter.

Link Posted: 8/4/2002 6:32:28 PM EDT
[#27]
[b][red][size=2]WOW!  You guys are great!  [/b][/red][/size=2]

[b]I am up to $82.16
That is over half way![/b]

ROFL!...and this is not a rear entry rifle. [:)]

I am sure the guys I work with will give me shit about it, but it will be all in good fun.  They are a great bunch of guys and will get a kick out of this.  I am sure I will get the rep. of being the cop with the pink rifle.  "Don't mess with that one..he is the crazy dude who uses a pink rifle!"

medcop
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 7:03:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Uh, I don't think that's what people are going to say. ;-)

Edited to add the smiley.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:05:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Update:  Up to $102.16

Thanks again!

medcop
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:15:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Medcop, you are a pinko. I see that you got my small donation.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 9:08:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

[red][b]UPDATE: UP TO $102.16[/red][/b]

This all started in chat the other night.  

I will post pictures in full entry gear with the rifle. I will actually use this on search warrants and the such.

thanks in advance
medcop

View Quote

Will you be wearing a [b]"PINK ENTRY TUTU"[/b] also? I can't believe that this is happening. A grown man, supposedly a police officer, brazenly soliciting donations for a [b]PINK[/b] entry Carbine. No Wonder our country is in the toilet. Now the police are soliciting [b]WELFARE.[/b]  I don't care how funny you think it is, it is still [b]WELFARE.[/b]  You should be [b]ASHAMED[/b] of yourself.

Is your final thank you line going to be,[b]"THANKS SUCKERS, YOUR EASY?"[/b]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Hey guys, im taking donations for a SHRIKE. I'm not in a SWAT team or HRT, and I'm not a Mall-Ninja like this guy, but i would put it to good use teaching kids how to shoot with it.

Thanks in advance for your donations, im too cheap to buy one myself.[whacko]

Link Posted: 8/5/2002 9:58:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

ROFL!...and this is not a rear entry rifle. [:)]

medcop
View Quote

I glad the entry direction is clarified, [b]IF[/b] it is the [b]TRUTH ![/b]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:02:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

[b]I'm not a Mall-Ninja like this guy,[/b]

Thanks in advance for your donations, Im too [b]cheap[/b] to buy one myself.[whacko]

View Quote

At least this guy isn't headed for the toilet. Has anybody caught the IRONY contained in this mans statement?

Bill
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:14:35 AM EDT
[#35]
MedCop,

I hope you get the Pink Rifle, but when you do, you Have to post a picture on the boards of you actually on a warrant search w/said rifle and a top ten list of comments you get about it.

I think it's a great idea and just hilarious.  PP contribution is sent.  I've seriously enjoyed your contribution to the boards over the last year or so.  Enjoy the pink rifle project but I think you'll owe it to us to send pictures of it in use so we can show them to our friends and say "look, I helped him buy that goofy looking rifle".

Plus, while not being a LEO basher per-se, I very much enjoy associating with LEO's that don't take themselves so dang seriously.  The whole  community could use a little more of that. ;-)

Thanks for your contribution to our boards and to our society in general.  It's a sacrifice and I appreciate it MedCop.

Matt
CrashBurnRepeat

oh and heliflyer, if MedCop takes my money and buys a *donut* or a Mt.Dew or spends it on a lottery ticket, that's fine with me. Just my small donation to a good LEO with a sense of humor. There are too few of them to abuse them.  I'm not a sucker, just a happy customer ;-)  (Note to Medcop, if you buy a lottery ticket with my donation and win, you have to split it with me K?)
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:57:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Will you be wearing a [b]"PINK ENTRY TUTU"[/b] also? I can't believe that this is happening. A grown man, supposedly a police officer, brazenly soliciting donations for a [b]PINK[/b] entry Carbine. No Wonder our country is in the toilet. Now the police are soliciting [b]WELFARE.[/b]  I don't care how funny you think it is, it is still [b]WELFARE.[/b]  You should be [b]ASHAMED[/b] of yourself.

View Quote

Lighten up dude.  There's a big difference between this and wellfare.  I [b]have[/b] to contribute to wellfare.  Donating money to medcop is not mandatory.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:58:25 AM EDT
[#37]
I've got some stickers I'll send you to really dress up that pink lower....Little Mermaid, Barbie, etc... "new from Mattel, it's the Barbie Dream AR15..."  Won't quite look right with a black upper/pink lower though.  Perhaps you could re-anodize your upper hot pink or purple.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:59:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
When you make an entry, are you gonna say
"OOOOH! Fella's be a dear and GET ON THE FLOOR!"
View Quote

And it would be really thuper if you make sure to lay on your stomachs with a pillow underneath your abdomen!!  This will just take a few minutes.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 11:04:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 11:11:52 AM EDT
[#40]
I got my pink lower from Cav recently, and it does indeed have a Barbie sticker on it.
Pink handguards too, on a 16" DPMS upper.
I call it my gay-R-15.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 6:19:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Medcop is having a great time doing this.

Thank you to all that has assisted in the funds.

This is all in good nature and fun.  I will make sure there are plenty of picture posted.  Maybe I can find a tutu for one or two.

My husband takes his career very seriously.  This is a very stressful career, and humor is a wonderful way to cope.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 6:30:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 6:55:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
..... but think of it as the "widow's mite."  [;)]
View Quote

.....Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put in more than all of them......

Thanks Mike
medcop
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 9:55:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 9:04:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will post pictures in full entry gear with the rifle. I will actually use this on search warrants and the such.

thanks in advance
medcop

View Quote

View Quote

Medcop:
I have been made aware that I have made a gross missjudgement about you and your Pink AR happening. I want to apologize to you in front of the forum.

I am usually never far wrong. However, this time it seems that I am more than a little short on being right. Please accept my apology for my remarks, and my attitude.

Bill
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 9:42:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thanks in advance
medcop

View Quote

View Quote

Medcop:
I have been made aware that I have made a gross missjudgement about you and your Pink AR happening. I want to apologize to you in front of the forum.

I am usually never far wrong. However, this time it seems that I am more than a little short on being right. Please accept my apology for my remarks, and my attitude.

Bill
View Quote

Bill,

Apology accepted.  I do not let what people say about me or to me bother me.  I get negative comments all the time and just let them slide.  It sorta' comes with the job.

You are a true upstanding guy for what you just said.  I admire that....and Thank You.

Nathan
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 10:32:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 11:16:59 PM EDT
[#48]
... [size=3][b]"I do Voodoo"[/b][/size=3]

... Or "We... "
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 11:22:03 PM EDT
[#49]
... may I also be the first to say:

[size=5][red][b]medcop[/b][/red][/size=5]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 12:42:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Wish I had money to offer you, no funds at all even for my own projects....

But if you ever do this again I will makes ure I have a 5 to spare or soemthign :)

look forward to the pics
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top