Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2012 5:59:29 PM EDT
no i didn't win that so don't I.M. me but.........if you did ......what would you buy? here is some questions?

where would you live in the U.S.A.?

what would you drive?

what brand clothes?

what watch?

what shoes?

what would be the first handgun and rifle you would get?
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:07:03 PM EDT
[#1]
where would you live in the U.S.A.?  - Middle of nowhere and build myself a friggin castle

what would you drive?  Austin Martin DB9

what brand clothes? mixture of Target and 5.11

what watch? no watch

what shoes? normal ones

what would be the first handgun and rifle you would get?    The most pimped out 1911 and a gold AK47. Then I'd start on my gun safe roomS.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:14:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
no i didn't win that so don't I.M. me but.........if you did ......what would you buy? here is some questions?

what would you drive?

what brand clothes?

what watch?

what shoes?

Did he let you know via email?
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:15:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I would immediately offer a large portion of it (via email) to random strangers  willing to help me move it out of the country. Kind sir.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd get off this sinking ship and live on a yacht sailing wherever the hell I wanted.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:17:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Really hard to say.  Never gave it much thought.  A square mile of land somewhere where I can own anything Class 3.  A modest house with all the ammenities.  A few exotic riding toys.  A whole lot of exotic firearms and accessories.

I'd set up modest trusts for my family members so that they'd not have to worry about mortgages and car payments anymore.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:18:30 PM EDT
[#6]
The first thing I'd buy would be a Ferrari. I'd follow that with a house and land. Then from there, it'd be party time!
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I would live in a converted missile silo or build a "ranch" in a free state. Somewhere that allows NFA, open carry, CCW, no 30.06 signs, or any other silliness.

I'd probably buy a pair of custom 1911s engraved with my house's sigil and words.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:20:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I would hire a tutor and learn how to spell Ireland

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:21:01 PM EDT
[#9]

where would you live in the U.S.A.?  Oregon coast

what would you drive? I would have Chip Foose completely restore my 94 Chevy truck

what brand clothes? T-shirts and blue jeans from Wal-mart

what watch? who cares what time it is?

what shoes? Red Wing boots

what would be the first handgun and rifle you would get?  Matched pair USFA single actions and 50-140 Sharps

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:21:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Small island ,no car just a horse and a boat.chain gun

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:22:08 PM EDT
[#11]
One could buy a senator or two with that. Get some shit taken care of.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:23:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Go to Vegas put it all on black and double that shit yo.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:24:08 PM EDT
[#13]
cant believe no one offered up the arfcom classic

HOOKERS & BLOW
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:24:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Pay off all debt and then I would live a very modest life here Palau

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:25:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

what would you drive?

what brand clothes?

what watch?

what shoes?

Did he let you know via email?

From Nigeria?

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:25:47 PM EDT
[#16]
screw all you bitches.

Ill have a underground bunker and an arsenal to rival small countries.

all off the grid.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:26:10 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Leroy Jenkins, you fool, you put half on red and half on black then you always win even when you lose.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:29:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

where would you live in the U.S.A.?  Middle of fucking nowhere

what would you drive?  International scout

what brand clothes?  Cheapest possible

what watch? don't wear one

what shoes? Boots

Select fire 1911 and m14

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:30:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:31:52 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I think it's more of a type-o than not knowing how to spell. R and E are right next to each other on the keyboard.

Or it's a deliberate attempt to annoy people.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:31:56 PM EDT
[#21]
First I would pay for lessons on the spelling of "Ireland".

Then I would pay for someone to teach me punctuation, capitalization, and general use of the English language.

After that, it's all good..........................

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:32:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

where would you live in the U.S.A.? - i wouldn't I'd get the fuck outta of this downward spiral
what would you drive? - Aston Martin v12 Vanquish or UniMog depending on where I live

what brand clothes? - Probably a smoking jacket and velvet slippers.

what watch?  - Omega Planet Ocean

what shoes? - corduroy Bunny slippers

what would be the first handgun and rifle you would get? Gold Plated Desert Eagle w beamz & Something else gangsta to keep it real

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:32:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
cant believe no one offered up the arfcom classic

HOOKERS & BLOW

Obvious newb for offering up the silly. If he'd been here for a while he'd already know the correct answer.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:33:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

where would you live in the U.S.A.? HAve three homes: A large ranch with a converted missle silo that is completely self sufficient if need be for at least 50 yr, a pimped out apartment/condo/penthouse in LA or maybe some other similar city, and then on the large ranch a regular home up top.

what would you drive? F150 Raptor, BMW M6, GT500 stang, Camaro SS, basically whatever the fuck I felt like

what brand clothes? who cares?

what watch? Devonworks Tread for jeans, something black and rose gold for dress

what shoes? Comfy ones that handle hard driving and hiking around my land shooting shit

what would be the first handgun and rifle you would get? Handgun would be like 10 matching custom 1911s that my good friends and family as well as any future kids would get one of and rifle would be the entire Knights catalogue, as well as the Stoner 63 with all the goodies i saw for sale for $350k recently.

Daniel

Spelling edit

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:34:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

where would you live in the U.S.A.?  Big ranch in TX, or coastal FL.

what would you drive?  Ford GT, or Mercedes AMG S65 or SL65

what brand clothes?  Same stuff I wear now.  

what watch?  Same watches I have now.  

what shoes?  Same stuff I wear now

what would be the first handgun and rifle you would get?  Ed Brown 1911, and rifle...........   HK MP5-SD

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:35:15 PM EDT
[#26]
I would buy buttsex with a non prostitute.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:35:54 PM EDT
[#27]
First things first.. I'd buy this!

Fucking Black Pearl
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:38:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

where would you live in the U.S.A.? Colorado Mountain Area, likely around Silverthorne

what would you drive?  Mitsubishi Evo during the winter.  Maserati Gran Turismo as a Daily Driver.  And an Aventador whenever I want to be an attention whore.

what brand clothes? The ones that fit?

what watch? That tourbillioun one with the spinning globe.

what shoes?  Whatever fits and is comfortable.

what would be the first handgun and rifle you would get?  Armalite ar-10 SASS, Sti 45 double stack.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:42:51 PM EDT
[#29]
I do belive that would be enough to take over a small country. (maybe even one with its own blow trade established)

Do I need permission to use the BFL on a national flag?
It would be like a soverign GD meets BOTD with no mod.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:50:56 PM EDT
[#30]
wow didnt even catch the spelling "IRELAND"sorry i should be ashamed  ....im irish
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:51:35 PM EDT
[#31]
where would you live in the U.S.A.? Northern Idaho, with a second home in Alabama or Georgia

what would you drive?  A good, used, Toyota Tundra 4X4 crew cab.

what brand clothes?  Off the rack.  I'm not a clothes horse.

what watch? I don't wear a watch so much anymore.

what shoes? Uh...shit.  I've always worn issued boots or work boots...guess it wouldn't matter, as long as they matched the job.

what would be the first handgun and rifle you would get? I'd like a matched set of .44 Mag Bisley Vaqueros in stainless, and an M82A1 (second rifle would be an Accuracy International .338 Lapua)
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:53:36 PM EDT
[#32]
I'd pack up the Iraqi-girl and the cats, move home to the Idaho/Wyoming border, buy 10,000 acres, build my cabin/bunker and a guest house for my Dad, then put up signs on the road leading up the the house that say, "Leave us the fuck alone.  We mean it."

Might trade in my old 4Runner on a newer 4Runner and grab an old Subaru to bang around in... and a couple of motorcycles.

Gun?

First site I'd go to:

http://www.shilohrifle.com/index.php
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:54:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

where would you live in the U.S.A.? Anywhere I felt like. It's a draw between eastern Kentucky, and eastern Wyoming.

what would you drive? A Tacoma, and an Outback.

what brand clothes? Same shit I wear now, plus a few nicer things.

what watch?  Same as now, none.

what shoes? Nike, Addidas, Merrel, Asolo, Irish Setter, and maybe something nicer.

what would be the first handgun and rifle you would get? Ed Brown Executive Carry, and a LaRue OBR.

More important (to me anyway) than all of the above, land that gives me room to grow crops, raises animals, and hunt with a simple house with a fancy kitchen and that allows me room to have visitors.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:58:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

what would you drive?

what brand clothes?

what watch?

what shoes?

In the middle of nowhere in central NC
Jeep TJ Rubicon of F250
Same clothes I have now
Seiko diver
I would buy another pair of Justin boots
Springfield Professional/Larue Stealth AR
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:59:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

where would you live in the U.S.A.?  Same place.  New house with more land though

what would you drive? My truck till it dies, then replace it with another, used vehicle

what brand clothes? Dickies, Carhartt, Lee, etc

what watch? Might splurge on a black band, black face Citizen

what shoes? Redwings and Merrells.

what would be the first handgun and rifle you would get? NFA.  Lots of NFA

None of that really interests me.  I would spend a few million on a shop and equipment, software and tools, because then I could spend the rest of my life doing what I love to do, with the best equipment money can buy, and that's making stuff.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
wow didnt even catch the spelling "IRELAND"sorry i should be ashamed  ....im irish

It would be "I'm Irish" or "I am Irish".

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:01:19 PM EDT
[#37]
First: I'd be very sure the International Call Prefix wasn't from 009.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:03:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Middle of nowhere

Ford Raptor, 2012 Roush Mustang SC5.0, probably have a Lambo for occasions

Clothes would be pretty much the same. Wrangler stuff, loose fitting button up shirts, probably could spring for the expensive moisture wicking ones this time though.

Hate watches or anything on my fingers or wrist but now I'm rich, I really don't care what time/day it is

Shoes would be some more Merrel light hiking boots

Next gun would be an Ed Brown Special Forces with X200 light, and why not a Special Forces carry 1911 too? Rifle would be not a rifle at all, I would wait on the paperwork and get an MP5 suppressed and mags, lots of mags
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:07:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

where would you live in the U.S.A.? Carolinas probably, or Montana area just give me land and lots of it.

what would you drive? Audi S5, Chevy silverado for work around the house.

what brand clothes? Clothes have never been my thing. Whatever fits.

what watch? Brietling

what shoes? Same as I do now, merrill for hikers, Nike for sneakers, carolinas for work boots.

what would be the first handgun and rifle you would get? Sig p210, and a GAP M40a1 clone with correct unertl. The m107 would be next.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:23:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

where would you live in the U.S.A.? With that much money nobody really lives in one place but my state of residence would be Florida

what would you drive?  Veyron SS

what brand clothes?  Nothing different.  Old Navy shorts and shirts from the usual sources

what watch? LOL; who wears those anymore?

what shoes?  Whatever is a good fit

what would be the first handgun and rifle you would get? Handgun: Meteba AutoRevolver in .44 Rifle: Transferable C&R M2'

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:23:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Leroy Jenkins, you fool, you put half on red and half on black then you always win even when you lose.

Ooooh, double zeroes.  So sorry, better luck next time, sir.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:29:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's cool ive got a Nigerian uncle that's not doin so well
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:36:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Zing!  
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:38:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's cool ive got a Nigerian uncle that's not doin so well

Oh, either way, you both should learn how to play craps.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:54:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The first thing I'd buy would be a Ferrari. I'd follow that with a house and land. Then from there, it'd be party time!

Ferrari:

Check.

House:

Check.

Land....

Perfect!

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 8:09:27 PM EDT
[#46]
I would stay in the us
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 8:16:04 PM EDT
[#47]
I'd buy one of the pimptastic houses here in NH, and a Stryker as my daily driver. The Stryker would have 50" gold rims, purple metal flake paint, a gigantic stereo and team to maintain that utterly unreliable pile of awesome.

Then I'd start buying guns. All of them.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 8:32:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I would live in a converted missile silo or build a "ranch" in a free state. Somewhere that allows NFA, open carry, CCW, no 30.06 signs, or any other silliness.

I'd probably buy a pair of custom 1911s engraved with my house's sigil and words.

We regret to inform you that Arizona has reached 100% occupancy. We would like to offer you the option of adding your name to the waiting list that currently has 1.5 million names on it. In the event any current Arizona residents elect to leave the state like the last fellow did in in 1927, your name will be moved towards the top of the list and you will be notified when you are in the top 100.  In the mean time, we hope you enjoy  your complimentary copy of Arizona Highways magazine.  Think of it as our way of saying "Sucks to be you".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top