User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/5/2012 5:12:45 PM EDT

I

Obama Disrespects Air Force Academy Graduates

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 5:45 PM
A family member of an Air Force cadet sent this in to a friend.

Obama Disrespects the Air Force Academy Graduates

Hi All,

I just wanted to pass on a little info in case some of you were not
aware of this. Yesterday was the Air force Academy graduation ceremony.
My friend from Texas had just arrived and we drove down the road to
watch the Thunderbirds air show after the ceremony was finished. Most of
you know Pres. Obama spoke at the ceremony and handed out the
diploma’s. When this finished it was time for the Thunderbirds to fly.
There was one maneuver then they disappeared. A man standing by me
called a friend at Peterson Field and found out that the air show was
halted because Obama wanted to leave. A helicopter soon appeared and
flew around in a circular pattern above where we were – basically doing
reconnesance as Obama’s motor-cade was exiting the Air Force Academy. He
was going to Denver to do some more campaigning since Colorado is a
swing state. After he left the Thunderbirds came back and continued the
show for the graduates.

Sure enough. It’s true. Obama dissed the Air Force Academy graduates.

This was posted in the Gazette:

The thousands of graduation revelers at the Air Force Academy had to
wait a while longer for the F-16 Thunderbirds to show up again after
their dramatic initial appearance at Falcon Stadium.

Six Thunderbirds streaked past the cadets as they threw their caps
into air early Wednesday afternoon. But the expected air show afterwards
had to wait. The presidential motorcade left the academy shortly after
the hat toss and the air show took a break as Obama drove down
Interstate 25.

The Thunderbirds came back after a half-hour pause, drawing applause
from spectators when they made their return – flying by in the diamond
and the arrowhead formations.

Hat Tip Mara Zebest

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/06/obama-disrespects-air-force-academy-graduates/

Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:14:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, Obama made that call himself, just to stick it to the grads.

Please.

Shutting down the Vietnam Memorial on Memorial Day? Yes - you can blame Obama for that. This is a SS call.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:17:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Obama can't wait 20 fucking minutes and watch "his" pilots perform thier best for the new grads? Fucking ass clown.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:17:45 PM EDT
[#3]
he is, well i really can't say what I think of him

Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:18:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Obama has no class and is all ASS!
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:18:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Please.

Shutting down the Vietnam Memorial on Memorial Day? Yes - you can blame Obama for that. This is a SS call.

Nothing happens that the Annointed One unless wishes it to happen.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:19:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

And again, Obama is surrounded by people that simply don't care or are completely oblivious to proper behavior. Neither option is acceptable for a US president.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please.

Nothing happens that the Annointed One wishes to happen.

Yeah, he woke up and thought that morning "I want to really fuck over those grads, halt the fly over!"

Your tin foil is wrapped too tight.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:20:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

And again, Obama is surrounded by people that simply don't care or are completely oblivious to proper behavior. Neither option is acceptable for a US president.

It will be so great when this fucker is out of the WH.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:22:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please.

Yeah, he woke up and thought that morning "I want to really fuck over those grads, halt the fly over!"

No, he just doesn't care about anyone but himself. Everyone heard about Bush's aircraft carrier gaff, but this is not recieving much press. I wonder why.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:24:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Yep he's an asshole alright.

Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:26:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please.

It's not about that. He did not do it to make the grads wait, the point is his time is all that matters to him.  

No tinfoil, he is just selfish.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:26:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please.

You are right, I agree. He did nothing of the sort.

He never intended to stop the air show:

He is just a clueless fucking bastard that thinks of nothing but himself.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:27:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please.

Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:34:27 PM EDT
[#14]
fuck obama
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:35:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Obamas just making friends left and right.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:40:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please.

I doubt it was actually Barry who made the decision.  More than likely it was a member of his staff who decided he was not on schedule etc.  Clearly, not well thought out on Barry's behalf.

It sucks that the family and friends of the USAF Graduates did not get to see the full airshow.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please.

no, he wakes up every morning, and wonders how he can f*** up this country.

he doesn't give a damn about anybody except himself, and power.

you want to see other examples? look at all the times he has flown into los angeles, for fundraisers.

around, and during, rush hour.

closing part of the air space flying in and out of LAX, and over LA,

caused surface street closures for miles traveling to fund raiser's homes.

yep, he didn't order this.... it just happened.....  it's not his fault, right?

right.

Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:44:48 PM EDT
[#18]
One can't disrespect another, but one can show disrespect towards another.

The author of that piece is a dumbass.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:48:37 PM EDT
[#19]
So, OP, are you going to make a financial political donation to the opposition for this next election??
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

So, OP, are you going to make a financial political donation to the opposition for this next election??

so, you're one of those pushing for his re-election in 2012, and subsequently altering the constitution so he can become ruler for life?

Link Posted: 6/5/2012 6:00:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Tag
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 6:05:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Everything that motherfucker does he does to spite the country.  He and his minions.  It's not by accident.  All actions have intended purposes.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 6:06:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Everything that motherfucker does he does to spite the country.  He and his minions.  It's not by accident.  All actions have intended purposes.

careful, someone will accuse you of derping while putting on your tin foil hat.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#24]
They had me until "reconnesance".

I cannot take a report with grammatical/spelling errors seriously.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 6:15:39 PM EDT
[#25]
This is just more proof!

Anyone that doesn't want to see F-16's do amazing things, is a fucking commie bastard!!!!  

P.S. I know a guy that graduated in this class, and the family said it was almost unbearable to listen to Zero Campaign.

Link Posted: 6/5/2012 6:19:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This is just more proof!

Anyone that doesn't want to see F-16's do amazing things, is a fucking commie bastard!!!!  

P.S. I know a guy that graduated in this class, and the family said it was almost unbearable to listen to Zero Campaign.

campaign? he gave a commencement speach.........Oh, wait, we're talking Obama. The only thing he knows how to do is campaign.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 6:29:40 PM EDT
[#27]
>A family member of an Air Force cadet sent this in to a friend.

that seems legit

Link Posted: 6/5/2012 6:33:16 PM EDT
[#28]
oh.

His highness
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 6:36:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
>A family member of an Air Force cadet sent this in to a friend.

that seems legit

ahem

The thousands of graduation revelers at the academy had to wait a while longer for the F-16 Thunderbirds to show up again after their dramatic initial appearance at Falcon Stadium.

Six Thunderbirds streaked past the cadets as they threw their caps into air early Wednesday afternoon.

But the expected air show afterwards had to wait.

The presidential motorcade left the academy shortly after the hat toss and the air show took a break as Obama drove down Interstate 25.

The Thunderbirds came back after a half-hour pause, drawing applause from spectators when they made their return — flying by in the diamond and the arrowhead formations.

http://www.gazette.com/articles/air-139088-thunderbirds-presidential.html
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 6:52:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Obamas just making friends left and right.

mostly left. heyooo
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please.

Because the HMFIC can't tell his people to wait 10 mins?  I'm pretty sure the HMFIC tells OTHER people WHEN he wants to leave, if he so wishes.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 7:00:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please.

And your Kool-aid cup is overflowing.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 7:08:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Please.

No, it's his call. He wanted to leave. If he didn't, he wouldn't.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 7:20:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Obama Shows a Lack of Respect Towards Air Force Academy Graduates.

Just because he's a clueless marxist-wannabe, doesn't mean that we must dispense with proper grammar.  Ok, if he pulled out a nine, and squeezed off a bunch or rounds while holding it parallel to the horizon, then sure, we can use the "disrespects" colloquialism.  However, all he did was exit stage left....in utter disreard to the consequences of his actions.
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 11:33:17 PM EDT
[#35]
hey how bout that COC....
Link Posted: 6/5/2012 11:47:13 PM EDT
[#36]
It sounds like a planning error where POTUS departure and air show were not deconflicted before hand.  Presidential movements don't just happen.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 3:19:04 AM EDT
[#37]
I was there.

The lines to be searched by the Secret Service were 45 minutes long. You should have seen the piles of things they confiscated.

What really got me were the speeches. First a bunch of Generals campaigned for promotions by kissing Obama's ass. Then Obama campaigned for reelection by telling us how much the economy has improved and how much more the world loves us since he took office.

Then they kept everyone locked in Falcon stadium until the motorcade left AND until the Thunderbirds were done.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 3:25:18 AM EDT
[#38]
When it's time for the "King" to leave the "small folk" don't matter.

That said the Wall incident was much worse. At least you got to see the TBs in a reasonable amout of time.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 3:33:49 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I was there.

The lines to be searched by the Secret Service were 45 minutes long. You should have seen the piles of things they confiscated.

What really got me were the speeches. First a bunch of Generals campaigned for promotions by kissing Obama's ass. Then Obama campaigned for reelection by telling us how much the economy has improved and how much more the world loves us since he took office.

Then they kept everyone locked in Falcon stadium until the motorcade left AND until the Thunderbirds were done.

It all sounds very "Supreme'Leader"-ish.

Link Posted: 6/6/2012 3:44:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Yep. If there had still been any question in my mind that we live in a police state, that experienced would have disabused me of it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 3:44:46 AM EDT
[#41]
FBHO
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 3:55:47 AM EDT
[#42]
This is retarded.  No way that the movement in question was not planned to the Nth degree.  You get pissed at him about a lot this is not one of those things.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 4:58:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This is retarded.  No way that the movement in question was not planned to the Nth degree.  You get pissed at him about a lot this is not one of those things.

I'm sorry but if I'm the President and speaking at the USAFA graduation, I'm going to be sure to stick around to watch the Thunderbirds and not put them all on hold while I leave. The planning to the Nth degree can occur to make that happen.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 5:05:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Hypothetical:

You're in the audience for the President's campaign.  Could be Obama or any other President, doesn't matter.  What's more likely to get you to vote for him:

1) Sorry, the President is running a bit late because he's attending graduation at the USAFA and fulfilling his duties as Commander-in-Chief.
2) Hey, here's the President, everybody!  Yaaaaay!  He came here special, just for you!  Your votes matter more to him than the people he's taken an oath to lead and serve!

I mean, crazy fuckin' idea...
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 5:41:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Hypothetical:

You're in the audience for the President's campaign.  Could be Obama or any other President, doesn't matter.  What's more likely to get you to vote for him:

1) Sorry, the President is running a bit late because he's attending graduation at the USAFA and fulfilling his duties as Commander-in-Chief.
2) Hey, here's the President, everybody!  Yaaaaay!  He came here special, just for you!  Your votes matter more to him than the people he's taken an oath to lead and serve!

Depends on who you are appealing too.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 5:44:36 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Please.

He could have waited.

Link Posted: 6/6/2012 5:50:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Please.

Actually you can blame him for that.  When the President wants to leave a function early, the SS makes it happen. Sure it was the SS that shut down the airshow and Obama probably did not tell them to do so, but the fact that he decided to leave early still caused the issue and thus it is his responsability and demonstrates a total lack of regard for others.  A good person would understand the inconveniences his presence makes for others and make allowances. Remember, he is still a public servant, not royalty.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 5:51:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Our previous President probably would have stayed through the whole graduation, air show and all.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 5:54:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Hypothetical:

Get both. The graduation was planned out a year in advance.  THe movement could have been timed and the campaign stop could have been scheduled so that both groups were given the proper courtesy.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 5:55:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please.

Exactly.  Fuck everyone else at the event I attended, I have places to be.  Has any other President done this.  Is it normal to halt the events and roll on?  I guess not or they wouldn't schedule the event that way.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top