BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2001 3:21:24 AM EDT
http://foxnews.com/fn99/national/040301/straight_pride.sml
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 4:49:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow, imagine that.  

I think there should be a heterosexual parade organized, but it would be canceled or banned and labeled a "Homophobe/hate" demonstration.

Link Posted: 4/4/2001 6:13:23 AM EDT
[#2]
FOX NEWS ROCKS..SEND THIS BTT!
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 6:46:18 AM EDT
[#3]
WTF????

They ban the student from wearing a Straight Pride shirt but "Proudly" display the Pink Triangle symbole of the Gay and Lesbian movement???

What's the lesson here?  Free Speech is good so long as it promotes abberant lifestyles?
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 7:02:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 7:14:05 AM EDT
[#5]
In my area the prodominant culture is mexican. The little homies run around with there "Brown Pride" shirts and there low ridders. If I was to wear a "White Pride" shirt, we'll lets say I wouldn't forget my Sig Sauer or my Kevlar.[sniper]
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 7:21:05 AM EDT
[#6]
The school was asked what would happen if a student wore a "Gay Pride" shirt to class-they said"no comment"  in other words, they would probably have to allow it because the fag groups would be all over it like gay flies on gay sh*t!
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 8:06:25 AM EDT
[#7]
The NAACP is good - the WAACP would be burned to the ground.
View Quote

The White Association for the Advancement of Colored People?

Anyways, I know what you mean, and you're wrong.  For instance  there is a NOM: National Organization of Men, formed in response to the NOW.  Guess what?  Nobody cares.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 8:35:31 AM EDT
[#8]
if your proud to be white, you are a nazi KKK killler. but if your proud to be black everyone has to be sensitive to your problems and be carefull not to offend you cause that would be a hate crime, what a load of sheaut.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 9:01:47 AM EDT
[#9]
What I don't understand is that using the term "colored" to describe a black person is derogatory but the NAACP stands for the National Association for the Advancment of Colored People.  WTF?
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 4:38:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Get your Straight Pride Wear here: [url]http://straightpridewear.com/[/url]

Paul
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 6:51:39 PM EDT
[#11]
The best part is that the prinipal says the kid is being insensitive and then goes on to call the parents homophobes...

Then she spouts off about racial violence in the school. There are probably 6 black kids in that school. So I guess 1 or 2 kids getting into a fight is racial violence.

I can't wait for the opportunity to get outa here.[grenade]
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#12]
A little off topic, but the militant lesbian man haters (MLMH) settle for "chairperson" and the last three letters are what?  These groups just want to be able to say they did something even if it makes them look stupid (if only to the intelligent?).  I'm going to form the GTFHAIDMTGLLQSMRAVCWGASP (gun toting fag hating although I don't mind the good looking lesbians quite so much republican American voting citizen
who gives a shit patriot)
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 7:15:51 PM EDT
[#13]
i always wondered why we couldn't have a "white expo", and then the next month, perhaps a "hispanic expo".  oh, yeah, let's not forget the "oriental expo".

you can't be violating civil rights inless it's the rights of any one but a black person it seems.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 7:20:13 PM EDT
[#14]
I wonder when whites do become a minority if they will be allowed to organize.
A Denver peace officer tried to organize a white officers organization.
He quit one day later.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 7:28:42 PM EDT
[#15]
GTFHAIDMTGLLQSMRAVCWGASP eh?

im joining
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 7:36:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top