Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2001 6:20:26 AM EDT
Fox News:
US Ambassator to China, "The Chinese have been all over that plane."

Also reported that they are removing equipment from the plane.

It is also late in the afternoon (Chinese time) and we still havent been able to talk to our troops. This is not looking good.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 6:33:23 AM EDT
[#1]
The time for talking is passing quickly.  The time for direct action is approaching just as quickly.

We are about to discover what kind of President we have.  I hope he teaches the right kind of lesson.

[smash]
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 6:40:35 AM EDT
[#2]
From what Ive been  reading pretty sure that while the plane was enroute to Hainan island fire axes and demagnatizing equipment were making short work of equipment shredders were doing the documents...hopefully the hard drives were shredded and anything with memory is in chips...small chips
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 6:50:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
From what Ive been  reading pretty sure that while the plane was enroute to Hainan island fire axes and demagnatizing equipment were making short work of equipment shredders were doing the documents...hopefully the hard drives were shredded and anything with memory is in chips...small chips
View Quote

Well, at least it must have been fun breakin shit! [smash]
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 6:57:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I hope their data recovery teams didn't ATTEND ONE OF OUR TOP SCHOOLS....
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 7:33:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hope their data recovery teams didn't ATTEND ONE OF OUR TOP SCHOOLS....
View Quote

Why, are you worried they might figure out what the equipment does?  I bet if you turn over the top secret U.S. equipment it says "MADE IN CHINA".  Most likely purchsed during the clinton years.

We can't send in the marines to get the plane/crew because the marines are still waiting for their new uniforms to arrive from china.

Maybe the U.S. govt will finally stop buying so much stuff from them after this situation is resolved.
:D [-!-]
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 7:48:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Sum bad juju for sure.
I cant say we should wax some ass over this but the Chinee govt needs to get spanked for this.
What happened to us after we bombed their Embassy?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top