Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2001 9:29:42 PM EDT
do you think China will try to push G.W's buttons an see how much of a cowboy he is. Or will they let our men & plane go free under a blackout of media coverage.
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 9:35:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe they will release the men after the commies get all of the propaganda they can out of them. I feel that the plane will be released at a later date after they look over everything and get plenty of pictures. (Although I don't know why since Clinton gave them most of our secrets anyway). Although you do have a good point that they may try to delay to see which courses of action the new POTUS will take for future references. I guess we'll just have to wait it out and see what course of action both sides take.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top