Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2001 6:12:38 PM EDT
looks like ralphie going to start a war. and for everyone wanting to know where mcuzi's crack whore went. she had small role on tonight show as a mental f***ed up stripper, then she got beat to death outside bada bing
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 6:51:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Who gets killed first, Ralphie or Artie?
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Janice has to go!
Ralphie is starting to make Richie Aprillo look like a good guy.
Does anyone else think Meadow's boyfriend was told by his dad to find a new girlfriend who isn't mobbed up.
Maybe Jackie Jr. will mess up the guy for breaking Meadow's heart.
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 8:42:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Definitly a war brewing but Ralphy is just a catalyst for things to come.  As far as Meadow, what a spoiled little brat.  Don't think Jackie Jr. will get involved with ther boyfriend troubles.  The SHTF when Tony whacks Ralphy or roughs him up and the the paybacks from the other crew will escalate into a mob war.  Who knows maybe that dancer chic will wash up someplace and they will link her to the Badabing club and.....  enough.  We'll see next week
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 8:49:13 PM EDT
[#4]
ralphie is going to side up with the guy that just moved to jersey. and since this guy is from the ny crew, i can see a ny/nj border war starting. this whole plot won't peak until the end of the season
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 9:26:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Just as long as they leave all their dancing girls for me.
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 9:34:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I think Ralphie is gonna lose real quick.

Doesn't it suk if your an actor, make it on to the Sopranos and get whacked after one season, or just a few episodes?

I'm also having fun noticing all the Goodfellas alumni on the show. So far here's who I've seen.

Lorraine Bracco(the most obvious one) was Karen Hill

The woman who palyed Karen Hill's mother ("Leave your father out of this! The man hasn't digested a decent meal in three weeks!") is Carmela's mother.

Christopher(just made) played Spider (shot by Joe Pesci)

Tony Walnuts is in one of the opening scenes. Careful, if you blink you'll miss it. When Henry Hill is recalling the old days at the cab stand a car pulls up, Tony Walnuts exits the driver's side door(sans the white hair.)

I'm sure there are others....
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 9:42:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think Ralphie is gonna lose real quick.

Doesn't it suk if your an actor, make it on to the Sopranos and get whacked after one season, or just a few episodes?

I'm also having fun noticing all the Goodfellas alumni on the show. So far here's who I've seen.

Lorraine Bracco(the most obvious one) was Karen Hill

The woman who palyed Karen Hill's mother ("Leave your father out of this! The man hasn't digested a decent meal in three weeks!") is Carmela's mother.

Christopher(just made) played Spider (shot by Joe Pesci)

Tony Walnuts is in one of the opening scenes. Careful, if you blink you'll miss it. When Henry Hill is recalling the old days at the cab stand a car pulls up, Tony Walnuts exits the driver's side door(sans the white hair.)

I'm sure there are others....
View Quote

first the actor that plays ralph is a friend of the shows producer, was asked 3 years ago to star but movie roles conflicted with the series.so i'm sure he's not worried about getting wacked soon.
second of course you'll going to see alot of mob actor cross overs from film to the show. It's a whole NY/NJ thing see.
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 9:44:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Now if only we could get Deniro on this show.
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 9:49:32 PM EDT
[#9]
In next weeks preview, Tony is busting in a car's window.  Who's car do you think it is?
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 2:36:56 AM EDT
[#10]
I was a little disapointed that they covered Meadow up in the dorm room scence. She's legal now isn't she?
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 3:58:15 PM EDT
[#11]
I thought Meadows room-mate (Kaitlyn?) and Noah might have had a little McShuffle session. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 4:25:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Is it just me or does the college guy bumpin uglies with Princess Bing just give off A WICKED GUN-GRABBER LARVAE aura? he's got it all from the rope-sandals to the lisp the limousine-liberal looking dad, pansy-wanker wittle gwasses, and the obvious he's in college :) and to top it all off he wants to go to law school to learn how to ban evil assault rifles?

Course that may just be prejudging on outward appearance, you all would swear I was the enemy if you saw me, long hair, beads and tye-dyes no lie! well maybe on weekends..
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 4:39:52 PM EDT
[#13]
So Meadow got her cherry popped and dumped. Thats life. It`s over Johnny.
Melfi`s rape didnt come up, wonder if thats over.
Ralphie comes back in to the bing and puts his hand in a bucket of ice. "She fell down"
Sal is out 3 K because of Ralphy.
Any one know who is the new RAT? A few episodes ago they showed a newer guy getting instructions from the fbi to wear a wire. Who was that guy?
Notice how the boss from NY keeps poking his nose into everything?
I hate getting sucked into a drama and thinking these people are real.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 7:57:29 PM EDT
[#14]
don't laugh RICH: but alot of this happened for real
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top