Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/10/2011 3:10:24 AM EDT
Prob'ly a dupe.

This was written by a 21 yr old female who gets it. It's her future she’s worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she’s being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX Nov 18, 2010

Put me in charge .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks?

You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good..”

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules.. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Gov’t subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov’t welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

There is  hope for the new generation!
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 3:13:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Prob'ly a dupe.

This was written by a 21 yr old female who gets it. It's her future she’s worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she’s being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.

Put me in charge .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good..”

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules.. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Gov’t subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov’t welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

Not bad for her age..most 21 year olds are bleeding heart liberals.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 3:13:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Prob'ly a dupe.

Put me in charge .

In Texas

Link Posted: 11/10/2011 3:16:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Is TX full yet?
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 3:18:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn, make her Governor of Texas, let's see some shit get DONE...  
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 3:19:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 3:20:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Makes so much sense it would be incomprehensible to most politicians.....
Quoted:
Prob'ly a dupe.

Put me in charge .

Link Posted: 11/10/2011 3:21:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Is she single?
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 3:21:34 AM EDT
[#8]
I require pictures of said 21 year old female Texan so that I may judge the merits of her positions more better.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 3:23:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Very nice.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 3:28:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Prob'ly a dupe.

Put me in charge .

Is she single? If so got a name and number?
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 3:29:33 AM EDT
[#11]
I have a new hero.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 3:32:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Sounds fishy.  I agree with the sentiments, I just find it hard to believe that a 21 year old girl wrote that without a lot of coaching from an old conservative standing next to her.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 3:34:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Makes so much sense it would be incomprehensible to most politicians.....

snip

You got that right.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 4:16:13 AM EDT
[#14]
As a 34 year old male in Waco, TX, I will require pics of this 21 year old female who supposedly lives in Waco, TX.

Link Posted: 11/10/2011 4:24:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Prob'ly a dupe.

snipped...!

I'd vote for her!
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 4:25:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Charlie Sheen levels of winning right there.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 4:27:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Sounds fishy.  I agree with the sentiments, I just find it hard to believe that a 21 year old girl wrote that without a lot of coaching from an old conservative standing next to her.

when I was 21 and living in a major city, it was real easy to see the failure of the dems and their social programs.

Link Posted: 11/10/2011 4:29:30 AM EDT
[#18]
It's a crock.  Searching reveals it been circulating with various names attached, the most common seems to be an Alfred W. Evans from Gatesville.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 4:35:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Reads suspiciously like a chain e-mail.  

Huh, no it seems to be (mostly) legit.  Although "Alfred" is kind of a funny name for a woman.  https://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/tag/waco-tribune-herald/
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 4:37:13 AM EDT
[#20]

Hmmm, Not sure about this part.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 4:49:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Brilliant lady! Need millions more like her!
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 4:50:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Why do so many people want to stop law-abiding citizens from voting?

Everyone that votes has a 'conflict of interests' since the job of the government is to do things for voters.....by that rationale, no one should be able to vote.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 4:53:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Get the government out of charity. Problem solved.

Link Posted: 11/10/2011 4:54:54 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Everyone that votes has a 'conflict of interests' since the job of the government is to do things for voters.....by that rationale, no one should be able to vote.

How is it a conflict of interest for taxpayers to be getting what they paid for?

Link Posted: 11/10/2011 4:56:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Is TX full yet?

Yup and a strict background check is required
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 4:58:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
As a 34 year old male in Waco, TX, I will require pics of this 21 year old female who supposedly lives in Waco, TX.

I'm 25 and in Waco, you're too old!

Nevermind it's a dude, "she" is all yours.  
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 5:03:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Law-abiding shouldn't be enough.  It should be law-abiding AND productive.  If you rely upon tax payers for your existence, then you are not a productive member of society.

Change that rule, and the rest will take care of itself.  

Link Posted: 11/10/2011 5:03:26 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Voting was originally a "priviledge" insead of a "Right"... it needs to be returned to being a priviledge.

Link Posted: 11/10/2011 5:10:30 AM EDT
[#29]
I would vote for her
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 5:19:22 AM EDT
[#30]
That's a pipe dream. The progressives would never let it happen.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 5:32:32 AM EDT
[#31]
I like it!

The only acceptable reason to be on the dole and not working is a true handicap/disability.  I would guestimate this is 1% of the population.  Retirees are an obvious exception provided they have saved up enough to retire––no one is due a retirement on the backs of others.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 5:32:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Brilliant!  
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 5:36:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Are there even enough jobs out there to employ everybody who's unemployed?

Link Posted: 11/10/2011 5:37:34 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Voting was originally a "priviledge" insead of a "Right"... it needs to be returned to being a priviledge.

Originally it was a white male privilege - how far back are you really wanting to go?
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 5:41:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 5:46:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Agreed......there are more of those types of kids floating around out there than many may realize.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 5:53:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Agreed......there are more of those types of kids floating around out there than many may realize.

Sadly enough, there are FAR more worthless piles of shit than these types of kids out there. They are being out-breeded by worthless pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 5:54:25 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

It's a conflict of interest when they can vote themselves something for nothing.

No taxation without representation can work in reverse, too.

Link Posted: 11/10/2011 5:56:50 AM EDT
[#39]
i love her and wish to send her flowers and an engagement ring.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 5:57:01 AM EDT
[#40]
I knew it couldn't be legit.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 5:58:00 AM EDT
[#41]
If she goes to Baylor she's probably HOT..........if not then she's
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 5:58:53 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Prob'ly a dupe.

Put me in charge .

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good..”

Not bad for her age..most 21 year olds are bleeding heart liberals.

Nearly 50 percent of our military is aged 18-24 and people under 31 make up more than 75 percent of combat casualties....

But yeah, all those young deadbeats. Totally worthless generation.

Link Posted: 11/10/2011 6:02:55 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally it was a white male privilege - how far back are you really wanting to go?
That'd do.

IIRC the period of time when this country was well run and prosperous directly coincides with the period where white, male, land owners were in charge.

You see a similar phenomenon in Rhodesia and South Africa.

Link Posted: 11/10/2011 6:08:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Fake chain email is fake.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 6:08:48 AM EDT
[#45]
If we get a decent President - she needs a Cabinet position.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 6:09:34 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That'd do.

IIRC the period of time when this country was well run and prosperous directly coincides with the period where white, male, land owners were in charge.

Wealth Rankings by GDP

#2 China

#3 Japan

#7 Brazil

#9 India

How do we explain those results under your Max Weber world?

Link Posted: 11/10/2011 6:28:38 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That'd do.

Wealth Rankings by GDP

#2 China

#3 Japan

#7 Brazil

#9 India

How do we explain those results under your Max Weber world?

Would you rather live in any of those countries, currently, or 18th century US?

Link Posted: 11/10/2011 6:35:32 AM EDT
[#48]
i posted this on my facebook page.  pretty sure it will clear out my friends list a bit.  awesome
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 6:44:02 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

i posted this on my facebook page. pretty sure it will clear out my friends list a bit. awesome
Yep. I've already been accused of wanting to live like the Russians.

I replied that, afaik, things aren't so voluntary in Russia.

Link Posted: 11/10/2011 7:02:01 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Damn, make her Governor of Texas, let's see some shit get DONE...  

Hell no: make her POTUS

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top