Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2011 7:25:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/16/2011 7:27:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Spike's sucks. That is all I know about this.
Link Posted: 9/16/2011 7:29:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Cute.  Especially when paired with your sigline.

Link Posted: 9/16/2011 7:52:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Cute.  Especially when paired with your sigline.

meh, im  a pretty nice guy, but I'l let it be known when a company price gouges after 08 elections, as well as other not so reputable dealings.
Link Posted: 9/16/2011 7:55:10 AM EDT
[#4]
+1 for Spikes and their Dynacomp. Always did right by me. Love the Dynacomp in terms of muzzle control and sound.
Link Posted: 9/16/2011 7:57:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+1 for Spikes and their Dynacomp. Always did right by me. Love the Dynacomp in terms of muzzle control and sound.

Have you compared it to anything else?  I know that I in particular want to know how it compares to the BattleComp.

Link Posted: 9/16/2011 7:57:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

How's the flash suppression? Compared to an A1/A2? YHM Phantom? Vortex?
Link Posted: 9/16/2011 7:58:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I use an MXR dynacomp on my pedalboard...AFTER my TS9
Anyway, isn't the name dynacomp already trademarked

Speed

Link Posted: 9/16/2011 7:58:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Have you compared it to anything else?  I know that I in particular want to know how it compares to the BattleComp.

No, he's just trolling, as usual.

Also, the Dynacomps are slick. I like the one I have. I have not used a BattleComp, but I will be buying a BABC, soon.
Link Posted: 9/16/2011 8:10:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

No, he's just trolling, as usual.

Also, the Dynacomps are slick. I like the one I have. I have not used a BattleComp, but I will be buying a BABC, soon.

Did you quote the wrong post?  I wouldn't call a positive review that's on-topic to the OP trolling, but maybe I missed something?

Anyhow, I'll give a +1 for Spikes, but I haven't used their Dynacomp.  

I've been eyeing those uppers because I like the barrels and the NiB BCGs are GTG.  The Dynacomp would be icing if it's even half as good as a BABC.  So I'll tag this to see if anyone else has favorable reviews of the DC.
Link Posted: 9/16/2011 8:16:14 AM EDT
[#10]
The state I live in mandates having a muzzle brake instead of a flash hider.

I have used:

Spikes Tactical 556 Muzzle Brake
Spikes Tactical Dynacomp
PWS FSC 556
Battlecomp 1.5
YHM Phantom brake

For the price, the Dynacomp is the best value. Its a great compensator with better flash supressing. The main reason I got it over the rest was because it is not as loud/concussive as the other ones mentioned above. If I had to choose next it would be the Phantom/Battlecomp. Both of those are out of my price range, and the Dynacomp is the best value for the$$$.

ETA: I will also add that the regular Spikes 556 Muzzlebrake is the worst POS I have ever owned. Lacking in both suppression and muzzle rise. It is also the loudest of the bunch.
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 10:39:48 AM EDT
[#11]
now that some time has passed, does anyone have any updates/new reviews on the Spike's dynacomp?
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 10:49:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
now that some time has passed, does anyone have any updates/new reviews on the Spike's dynacomp?

I used it for the first time last week, and was impressed.  Almost no muzzle rise, and dead on accuracy.  I'm considering outfitting more of my rifles with them.
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 10:57:37 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

What do you mean by 'sound'.  In what way is it altered.

Link Posted: 11/3/2011 1:21:56 PM EDT
[#14]
good to hear.  What did you have prior to it?  Any relative comparisons between other muzzle brakes/comps?  I am particularly interested in recent comparisons with the Griffin or Battle Comp.  The Griffin is about $20 more than the Dynacomp but has a long list of positive reviews.  The Dynacomp seems promising, but it is relatively new.  So far I have only read one so-so non-positive review of the Dynacomp so I'm looking for more data...

Quoted:
Quoted:

I used it for the first time last week, and was impressed.  Almost no muzzle rise, and dead on accuracy.  I'm considering outfitting more of my rifles with them.

Link Posted: 11/3/2011 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Subscriptions FTW. Spikes still sucks  and that is still all I know on this subject
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top