Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2011 4:55:52 PM EDT
I'm limited to 20 tablets at a time and it looks like more restrictions are possibly coming, so evidently the current law isn't stopping the meth heads.

Don't the lawmakers know that more restrictions more than likely won't stop them either?
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 4:57:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Great, now you are on another gooberment list somewhere
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 4:59:08 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a one-to-one ratio.  You're going from this:

to this:

You're removing one oxygen atom.

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:01:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:03:25 PM EDT
[#4]
ifen i was you i'd just go straight to paint thinner.. they'll never ban it and you can huff till you die...
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:04:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm limited to 20 tablets at a time and it looks like more restrictions are possibly coming, so evidently the current law isn't stopping the meth heads.

Don't the lawmakers know that more restrictions more than likely won't stop them either?

I don't see how you are limited to 20 at a time when WalMart will sell me 48ct boxes.  There is even a 96 ct box.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:05:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
ifen i was you i'd just go straight to paint thinner.. they'll never ban it and you can huff till you die...

that's what i always done
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Now I could just be dead wrong here, but my understanding was that most meth these days is imported from mexico due to the restrictions we have up here now. That could be pure .gov propaganda, but I thought there was some truth to it.

I'm still not a fan of the regulations as the meth jr. shit is awesome when battling some of the super nasty colds that have been coming through.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:07:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Can't get it here without a script. Meth busts have gone down big time. While it is a huge pain in the fucking ass, Haley Barbour got that one right.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:07:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The current law doesn't even come close to stopping them. They'll pile up in a car and spend all day driving from place to place with each of them going in to buy a box. They'll keep calendars so they can remember when they can go to which store. That doesn't even take into account that they'll pay some one else to pick up a box for them.
It's a huge problem in the western part of our state. NC doesn't require standardized logs so it takes the agents an insane amount of time to go through them and pick out patterns. I was told in one area here that a weeks worth of logs from one Wal Mart would be the thickness of a large metro phone book.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:08:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:08:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see how you are limited to 20 at a time when WalMart will sell me 48ct boxes.  There is even a 96 ct box.  

THIS!  You can get the SAM's Generic 96 count for about $3.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:10:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Can't get it here without a script. Meth busts have gone down big time. While it is a huge pain in the fucking ass, Haley Barbour got that one right.

No he didn't. Now white trash buys their meth from Mexicans that chop off each other's heads instead of making it in their shitty trailer. Plus all the law abiding still have to deal with the meth heads AND have to pay for a Dr. visit just to get cold medicine.

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:11:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Paint thinner doesn't help me with my allergies.

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:12:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Sucks balls.  I have allergies that get pretty bad at times.  Mostly nasal/sinus congestion.   The phenylenephrine you can get over the counter (without ID or limits) doesn't do SHIT for me.  Only the real pseudoephedrine does.  I hate that I have to be ID'd and limited because some other stupid FUCKHEADS want to do something with the product it wasn't intended for.

But such seems to be the answer in our 'progressive' society.  Gotta protect me from myself, because, I just might randomly decide to make meth or something.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:14:39 PM EDT
[#15]

Nope.  Oxygen atom.  Technically you're replacing a hydroxyl group with a hydrogen atom.  The end result is the loss of one oxygen atom.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:17:21 PM EDT
[#16]
More than you can buy in a month.

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:18:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I should have mentioned the 12 hour tablets.

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:18:42 PM EDT
[#18]

Did you figure this out in your "lab"?
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Sucks balls.  I have allergies that get pretty bad at times.  Mostly nasal/sinus congestion.   The phenylenephrine you can get over the counter (without ID or limits) doesn't do SHIT for me.  Only the real pseudoephedrine does.  I hate that I have to be ID'd and limited because some other stupid FUCKHEADS want to do something with the product it wasn't intended for.

But such seems to be the answer in our 'progressive' society.  Gotta protect me from myself, because, I just might randomly decide to make meth or something.

You are limited to a total of 9 grams a month.  Since Sudafed is in 30mg tabs, that's a LOT of doses.

I'd say that if you are downing 9 grams of the crap then it's not working for you and you need to find something better.

Sudafed is REALLY bad for the prostate and blood pressure in high doses.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:20:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That's about how I feel.  I get punished because someone else breaks the law.

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#21]
You can get Bronkaid 48ct, behind the counter,  at any drugstore. This is ephedrine sulfate which is a lot more effective than pseudoephedrine.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:21:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
More than you can buy in a month.

Is that for Sudafed or a Glock 7?

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:22:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Too much to be profitable from my POV...

Kharn

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:22:35 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Nope.  Oxygen atom.  Technically you're replacing a hydroxyl group with a hydrogen atom.  The end result is the loss of one oxygen atom.

So you call that process what? Deoxygenation?  The hydrogen atom doesn't really count and no chemist would refer to that as removing an oxygen atom.

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:23:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Now I could just be dead wrong here, but my understanding was that most meth these days is imported from mexico due to the restrictions we have up here now. That could be pure .gov propaganda, but I thought there was some truth to it.

I'm still not a fan of the regulations as the meth jr. shit is awesome when battling some of the super nasty colds that have been coming through.

BS, my brother is a farmer and those fuckers will steal TANKS of anhydrous no questions asked.

Apparently you can make meth out of lots of things.  Live in a city? It gets made out of shit from a pharmacy.  In the country? Anhydrous ammonia.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:24:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I count 7 Hydrogen atoms in meth, and 8 in it's predecessor.  Explain yourself.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:25:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's about how I feel.  I get punished because someone else breaks the law.

I blame the WWF (WWE)

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's actually 15 in each

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:29:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

There's actually 15 in each

I just read up on how I was wrong.  Forgive me, I don't know much of organic chem yet.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:36:46 PM EDT
[#30]
I’ve got an idea… meth camp. It’s sort of like a death camp, except with meth.

The camp gives everyone a tent, a cot, and food. It also gives them all the meth they want. Only thing is, when you go in you can’t leave… Oh, there should be a way to leave if you want, but only after a few weeks detox. Most of them would never make it and ask to be sent back to meth camp.

I know meth camp would cost a bit of money to run. But it’s got to be cheaper than it is to give all those people welfare.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:48:42 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is there some place on the internet where they show how to turn meth into psuedofed?

I think this would be useful to know in the future when all the psuedofed is gone but meth is cheaper and more plentiful than ever.

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:52:14 PM EDT
[#32]
methylamine
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

+1000!!!

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is there some place on the internet where they show how to turn meth into psuedofed?

I think this would be useful to know in the future when all the psuedofed is gone but meth is cheaper and more plentiful than ever.

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:55:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I’ve got an idea… meth camp. It’s sort of like a death camp, except with meth.

The camp gives everyone a tent, a cot, and food. It also gives them all the meth they want. Only thing is, when you go in you can’t leave… Oh, there should be a way to leave if you want, but only after a few weeks detox. Most of them would never make it and ask to be sent back to meth camp.

I know meth camp would cost a bit of money to run. But it’s got to be cheaper than it is to give all those people welfare.

Has potential.  Make 'em work while they are there, too.

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 5:58:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It's funny now, but you'll more than likely turn out to be right.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Best post I've read all week

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 6:33:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

BS, my brother is a farmer and those fuckers will steal TANKS of anhydrous no questions asked.

Apparently you can make meth out of lots of things.  Live in a city? It gets made out of shit from a pharmacy.  In the country? Anhydrous ammonia.

I'm pretty sure the ammonia is just used in the reaction to make psuedophendrine into meth.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 6:36:24 PM EDT
[#39]
What type of drug is meth? I'm not a doper and dislike dopers so I don't know anything about meth. I've had Lortab, Percodan, and Morphine, (during and after hospital stays) and all these are opiates I think?

I'm curious about what could possibly be so good that people are willing destroy their life for their next fix. What kind of high do they get from it?

It's suppose to be complicated to make, but no one will ever convince me after seeing mug shots of the meth retards.

Link Posted: 3/23/2011 6:39:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Add model airplane glue to your paint regimen and call me in the morning.

You can also up the dosage and take the paint huffing every 3 hrs.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 6:42:54 PM EDT
[#41]
The only thing that is doing is stopping the smaller time manufacturers.  Do you really think the organizations/sydicates who produce these drugs on a commercial scale really obtain their precursors that way?
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Now white trash buys their meth from Mexicans that chop off each other's heads instead of making it in their shitty trailer.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top