Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2011 7:54:57 PM EDT
Went for my 4th or 5th year in a row.  Very disappointed this year.

Lots of high priced Lugers, lots of $4000 Winchester 94s, lots of overpriced junk.  Hardly any newer tactical gear, not many new weapons, almost everything can be had for lower prices on the net.  

Why do I go to this show every year?

ETA: Guy in back selling WWII and aviation art was fantastic!
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:19:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah i went there yesterday. I had 4 cocktails and bought 2 boxes of ammo and 5k primers. The show really sucked. From here on out i will only probably go to the Crossroads show. Still the best show i have ever been to and will continue to go to is the SAR show in Phoenix. It is worth the cost to travel to.

EZ
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:22:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the report, now I don't feel so bad about missing it.  Just too many other things to get done this weekend...

-Gator
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:24:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn.  I'm going tomorrow, taking a friend who's never been to one.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:27:25 PM EDT
[#4]
But we should be supporting the small, independent sellers instead of the big evil Bud's Gun Shop
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:30:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yeah i went there yesterday. I had 4 cocktails and bought 2 boxes of ammo and 5k primers. The show really sucked. From here on out i will only probably go to the Crossroads show. Still the best show i have ever been to and will continue to go to is the SAR show in Phoenix. It is worth the cost to travel to.

EZ

Thanks, I'm looking for different gun shows to maybe try.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:33:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
But we should be supporting the small, independent sellers instead of the big evil Bud's Gun Shop

Good they can pay more than things are worth.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:55:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I still enjoy going, there are a few deals to be had, and I mean VERY few.

Almost everything can be had on the internet for far less than gunshow prices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top