Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2001 7:36:54 AM EDT
THE DAMNED COMMERCIALS ANNOY THE HELL OUT OF ME!

Remember folks, I'm the guy that hates these new Sprite commercials as well as the TRUTH ads.

This whole Weakest Link thing where it has a voice mimiking a parrot saying "You are the weakest link, goodbye" is annoying as hell.

I'm not interested in watching it anyways because it's a gay assed game show but even if I was gonna think about watching it there ain't no way cause of their insisting on annoying the hell out of me.

I also refuse to eat at Outback Steakhouse because each year around father's day and mother's day they run the most annoying commercials I've ever seen in my life.  SCREW THEIR GAWDDAMNED BLOOMIN ONION!  THEY CAN CHEW ON A COUPLE CRUSTY ONIONS THEMSELVES AS FAR AS I"M CONCERNED!

I just don't get it, what kind of messed up logic are people using when they think up this crap?  Do they even realize that what they are doing is causing them to lose face or to lose part of their potential customer base?

What is this?  My 3rd post in as many months about annoying commercials?

God forbid I ever have childeren huh?  I'll probably snap when they listen to the same damned stupid kiddie songs over and over again.  I don't know how my parents put up with me back in the days.  Kids have gotta be about 10 times worse than these commercials that are driving me nuts.  Oh man....
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 7:38:25 AM EDT
[#1]
^Bump^ because stupid is as stupid does, straight to page 5 ofcourse.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 7:43:19 AM EDT
[#2]
ugly: i love you
     you love me
     we're all one big happy ar family.

let's see try to goto sleep tonight with that song in your head. you got a problem, take it up with barney[}:D]
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 7:46:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Uglygun - Not only does it drive me nuts that threre are too many dang annoying commercials these days, but what's almost as bad are the one's that don't make any sense.

There's this one for this van with an entertainment unit built in, the family is watching a movie in the house when the power goes out, they traipse outside and start watching the movie in the van.  How the frell did they get the tape/DVD out if the power was out!!!!!????!?

I've almost sworn off TV altogether, I'm down to 3 hours a week.
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 8:15:17 AM EDT
[#4]
The new and improved barney song (courtsey of the US ARMY's RANGER school-HOOAH!)

Forward march
left
right,left
I hate you and you hate me
I can't wait to kill barney
9 millimeter bullet to the head
I can't wait 'til barney is dead

I really love real cadence calls!
God bless Uncle Sugar (Uncle Sam) and his deranged soldiers!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top