Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2001 5:50:51 AM EDT
Glad to see no one around here cares about this.

It is ironic that that the ultra liberal city of Santa Monica (near LA) has had a power failure, so they can't watch their heros admire each other. [:D]
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 5:54:00 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT due to time warp problem.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 10:28:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I dont give a flying crap about the academy awards. The commies on tv will go on for 3 days about "star fashions". My god there could be war in Taiwan and they only care about who made the dress that julia "error brokenbitch" roberts wore.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 5:02:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder how much Julia Roberts' Bush-bashing had to do with her winning an Oscar (or did it come after the votes were cast)?
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 6:23:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, isn't it nice to be away from that BS.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 6:36:20 PM EDT
[#5]
The Sopranos were on at the same time.
Madmatt, sorry I left without saying good bye yesterday, I was trying to fit in two days worth of stuff in one Sunday. I only got half done what I planned.
How did that peashooter shoot?
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 7:30:15 PM EDT
[#6]
i watched the soprano's also.personally i won't watch a stupid awards show that's only mission is to stoke the already over inflated ego's of people who have a misguided opinion of their own selfworth.i believe i've discovered the true cause of gobal warming,it's all the hot air escaping from the flapping jaws of self-righteous actors.                               what a shame that the same time and money  isn't spent to honor those who unselfishly give their lives for this country.mmk
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I presented an Oscar to my girlfriend last night for turning in an award winning performance, she a great actress [:D]
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 7:48:36 PM EDT
[#8]
[sleep]

Link Posted: 3/25/2001 7:49:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I can't STAND watching those pompous, self-important, over inflated air bags talk about themselves as if they had invented a cure for cancer.

they're ACTORS. They make a living pretending to be SOMEONE ELSE.

then, they use their fame to speak about what the rest of us WHO LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD should think and believe????

Hey, Julia, stick to what you know - like playing the part of a professional whore. You're good at it. Leave the "heavy lifting" to those qualified to do it. I can't stand that little political tramp.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#10]
All I want to see are the uncensored pictures of Jennifer Lopez in her Oscar dress, I heard they only showed her from the neck up.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 2:18:24 AM EDT
[#11]
All those freakin' Hollywierdos can take a long walk off a short pier as far as I'm concerned. The political verbal diahrrea that comes out of that town has damn near convinced me to quit watching TV and movies altogether-just too bad so many great looking actresses suffer from Clue Deficit Disorder(don't have a f*cking clue what they are talking about)when it comes to politics. Finnbear
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 3:05:23 AM EDT
[#12]
The Oscars suck because they never give the award to who really deserves it.  For example, which is better:  A Clockwork Orange or The French Connection?  LA Confidential or Titanic?  Dances With Wolves or Goodfellas?  Annie Hall or Star Wars?  Forrest Gump or Shawshank Redemption?  My Fair Lady or Dr. Strangelove?  All the above suck-ass movies won Best Picture, and all the above good ones were ROBBED!!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 3:18:51 AM EDT
[#13]
The oscars were on?

I was watching Sopranos.[:)]
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 12:17:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Ya- Glad that TOM "JERK" HANKS didn't win squat!!!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 10:00:06 PM EDT
[#15]
The Oscars are PC on parade.  Every year I pray that terrorists will attack the auditorium where the Hollywood losers meet.  

GunLvr
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 10:46:39 PM EDT
[#16]
The verbal diahrrea that comes out of that town has damn near convinced me to quit watching TV and movies altogether
View Quote

Well said.  All I have heard in the past few days is who was wearing what. Who gives a flying
fvck?  I never did hear who won for best picture.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 11:16:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Sorry, I misunderstood.  I thought this was about "Oscar Awards" for AR15.com threads!

And the award goes to:

Best Thread: Mall Ninja
Best Poster, Male: McUzi
Best Poster, Female: Miss Magnum
Best Supporting Poster, Male: Todd in his many incarnations
Best Supporting Poster, Female: Bubbles
Best Moderator: AntiUSSA

Link Posted: 3/27/2001 12:11:51 AM EDT
[#18]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top