Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2010 8:33:26 PM EDT
After seeing first hand how the members of this site donated to Scott Brown, I need help getting my friend Jacob Turk elected.

He's a Marine veteran running against this guy––>  lying race-baiting congress critter

Basically he is running a grassroots campaign relying on individual donations, receiving no money from the Republican party.  As of friday, he's pulled within single digits of Cleaver without any t.v. or radio ads.  I'm not Larue, so I don't have any cool schwag in return, but anything you can contribute will help.

Here's his home page TURK  
Contributions can be made by clicking contribute now, top right

He's one of the good guys
Link Posted: 10/22/2010 2:04:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess I should have put this in my hometown forum
Link Posted: 10/22/2010 2:06:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Sometimes things rotate out fast.
Link Posted: 10/22/2010 2:06:58 PM EDT
[#3]
It'll get some traffic now.  Tell us more about this guy.
Link Posted: 10/22/2010 2:09:36 PM EDT
[#4]

good luck to this Marine

Link Posted: 10/22/2010 2:11:08 PM EDT
[#5]
he is against .gov support of healthcare, pro 2nd amendment, and believes in a constitutionally limited government.
Link Posted: 10/22/2010 5:40:42 PM EDT
[#6]
A Few Words From Jacob       <–––––– click here
Link Posted: 10/22/2010 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#7]
could a moderator help me duplicate this in the Missouri Hometown Forum?
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:42:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Third Time Is The Charm   <––––-  “I’m a conservative but I run as a Republican.”
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top