Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 24
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:05:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Does the Dzlbenz model allow for free fall?

nist finally admitted after a few years that it indeed did happen.

They have, of course, denied anyone the use of the model to check it out.

Like the global warming model.
It's not my model, but no, it does not presume that WTC7 collapses at "freefall", whatever that's supposed to mean. If you'd take the time to read any of the scholarly articles on the failure mechanisms and subsequent collapse, you'd know that.

Instead, you, like all other troofer liars, propagate half-truths, misconceptions, misrepresentations and outright lies.

The NIST "model" does not exist in such a state that it could be shared. What does exist, though, is a set of extremely complex finite-element computer models that were created by university professors and consulting engineers. Each of those models is the copyrighted intellectual property of the respective researchers, although the conclusions are published in various reports and articles.

What NIST said about "freeffall" was that there was debris adjacent to WTC1, 2 and 7 that was falling at an acceleration close to that of objects in freefall. They made that explicit statement in an attempt to counter the lies being propagated by your ilk that the buildings collapsed at "freefall speeds." Even the most casual observer will easily note that the buildings are not collapsing at the same speed as the unattached debris. This statement has been misrepresented over and over by troofers like you* in a false claim.

You are a liar, and continued propagation of lies that have been debunked numerous times does nothing to change that fact.

* You're not even an original liar. Every point that you drop and run from - and I mean EVERY one - has already been addressed by true experts long ago. Of course, you know that, because you know that every claim you make is absolutely false. You merely get your kicks by lying to people.

Every 9/11 conspiracy lie (I'm not going to call them theories, because the aren't) is pure, unadulterated fiction. Anyone who propagates this fiction is either a liar or a lunatic.

Which are you?

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:11:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Does the Dzlbenz model allow for free fall?

nist finally admitted after a few years that it indeed did happen.

They have, of course, denied anyone the use of the model to check it out.

Like the global warming model.
It's not my model, but no, it does not presume that WTC7 collapses at "freefall", whatever that's supposed to mean. If you'd take the time to read any of the scholarly articles on the failure mechanisms and subsequent collapse, you'd know that.

Instead, you, like all other troofer liars, propagate half-truths, misconceptions, misrepresentations and outright lies.

The NIST "model" does not exist in such a state that it could be shared. What does exist, though, is a set of extremely complex finite-element computer models that were created by university professors and consulting engineers. Each of those models is the copyrighted intellectual property of the respective researchers, although the conclusions are published in various reports and articles.

What NIST said about "freeffall" was that there was debris adjacent to WTC1, 2 and 7 that was falling at an acceleration close to that of objects in freefall. They made that explicit statement in an attempt to counter the lies being propagated by your ilk that the buildings collapsed at "freefall speeds." Even the most casual observer will easily note that the buildings are not collapsing at the same speed as the unattached debris. This statement has been misrepresented over and over by troofers like you* in a false claim.

You are a liar, and continued propagation of lies that have been debunked numerous times does nothing to change that fact.

* You're not even an original liar. Every point that you drop and run from - and I mean EVERY one - has already been addressed by true experts long ago. Of course, you know that, because you know that every claim you make is absolutely false. You merely get your kicks by lying to people.

Every 9/11 conspiracy lie (I'm not going to call them theories, because the aren't) is pure, unadulterated fiction. Anyone who propagates this fiction is either a liar or a lunatic.

Which are you?

You know, if it wasn't for that damn bird in your avatar, I'd buy you a beer.  

Oh, what the hell, next time I'm in Kansas, I'll buy you one anyway.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:11:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You know, if it wasn't for that damn bird in your avatar, I'd buy you a beer.  

Oh, what the hell, next time I'm in Kansas, I'll buy you one anyway.  

Likewise!

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#4]
nist graph slope is freefall in the space that would require about 8 bottom floors to fail to support the upper floors.

Their start shows motion when there clearly is none.

They did that to make the collapse last long enough to match their model requirements.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:19:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
nist graph slope is freefall in the space that would require about 8 bottom floors to fail to support the upper floors.

They did that to make the collapse last long enough to match their model requirements.

Source for yet another of your outrageous falsehoods?

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:21:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Their start motion begins when the interior supports of the building fail, you insolent moron.

Go watch the videos.  You can see the interior supports fail and a huge chunk of the roof begin falling.  This accounts for the truther idiots "squib" charges where the windows buckle or blow out.  It's because the building is fucking collapsing.  

Jesus H. Christ.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

False.

False.

False.

Stop lying. Smarter people than you have tried, and failed. You're either a liar or a lunatic. Please tell us which one YOU think you are, so we can recommend the appropriate treatment.

ETA: If you're really interested in asking questions about the mechanism of collapse at WTC1, 2 and 7, I can get in touch with one of the principal investigators within a week or so. We can call him together. Be advised, though, that these guys, unlike you, do not have the capacity to lie. They will tell you the absolute truth, whether you want to hear it or not. They will very likely tell you exactly what they think of liars and lunatics like you who propagate lies about the events of 11 September, 2001.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:31:02 PM EDT
[#8]
This thread damn well better be locked before 12:00 midnight or I will ensure it is and get banned in the process..

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:47:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This thread damn well better be locked before 12:00 midnight or I will ensure it is and get banned in the process..  

Don't get yourself locked Chrisle.

Please don't do that.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:54:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't get yourself locked Chrisle.

Please don't do that.

If I recall correctly, they didn't tolerate this crap on this day last year, I'd be very surprised if they did this time either. I don't think Kamikaze Posting will be necessary.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I've got your back!

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:56:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I've never had so much as a warning.

Maybe I can get away with a temp-ban.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:01:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

eh, I'll take the hit if need be- I've got less invested in the site then you do
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:05:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, I'll be. 25% support it here too.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:05:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

eh, I'll take the hit if need be- I've got less invested in the site then you do

I fired off a PM to site staff.  I've made a few personal attacks in this thread.  Mild, but personal attacks none the less.

I'll take my licks if it gets this locked down.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:16:03 PM EDT
[#16]
We can this a temp lock with a note to staff I'm sure of it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:17:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

but what about the pancakes?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:19:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sent EdSr a message asking for a temp lock.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:20:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

but, but, but- the pancakes? will there still be pancakes?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:21:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's the right thing to do, but I'll still miss the pancakes.

So syrupy and delicious.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sent one to Aimless.  I did make what could be construed as personal attacks.  I'm willing to fall on my sword to get this locked, at least through tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

71 Mustang - the model of plane doesn't matter one bit.

Moot,  the WTC designers didn't have anything to compare it to, plus they didn't account for the fuel.

In one of these threads a while back I did the math and calculated the kinetic energy that would have been "deposited" into either of the WTC towers.  It was astonishing.

I'll go do it again.  That they stood as long as they did is a testament to their engineering.

ETA:  Max takeoff weight of a 767-200ER is 395,000 lbs.  Let's guess it was at 70% of max.  Traveling at ~545mph at impact.

That equals 3,722,345,259.75 Joules of kinetic energy.  3.7 BILLION Joules.  

Or, for us Americans, 2,745,497,315.05 ft lbs.  2.7 BILLION foot pounds.

For comparison, a 16" deck gun on a battleship imparts ~297,562,074 foot pounds.  Or about 10% as much energy...

What's the wind load on the building. That math came up earlier, and is much greater than the energy the plane would impart.

The building didn't fall because of the kinetic energy of the impact...

It fell because of the FUEL FIRE that ocurred post-impact.

Is this your expert opinion, or you just agreeing with the official US government report?

Wait.  Are you a truther too?

Waterdoggie is a long-known truther...

The 'list' so far in this thread:

ORIGINAL-Waterdog

masondixon07

Teleplayer

squirreljr

71Mustang (OP)

Of those, only Teleplayer and 71Mustang were NOT on the troll-list for trooferisim/etc, prior to this thread...

http://www.hogansheroesfanclub.com/images/tvGuide06may1967p16SchultzPictureLarge.jpg

Okay.  I admit.  We did it.  I am not only going to tell you how we did it, but the thinking that went into it and the arguments that we had before we decided WTC 7 was the lynch pin to our glory.

At first, Bush wanted to keep it simple, crash two jets into the WTC's 1 & 2.  Another into the Pentagon.  A fourth to decapitate congress.  That only involved 19 hijackers and would have been easy to keep quite.  

It also wouldn't have allowed much bragging rights at our new world order meetings.

If we wanted that, we needed spectacular and we could only achieve spectacular if we brought down WTC 7, a building no one knew or cared about either before or after 9/11.  Bush objected and said we were crazy to risk the mission on a building no one ever heard of.  He didn't get it.  He never did.  If we wanted to bring down WTC 7, we needed explosives.

Ignoring, Bush, Cheney and I set about with the plan.  He being an oil man, had access to drilling mud and explosives through the mining division.  We had hundreds of men planting explosives all up and down WTC 1, WTC 2, and the specially critical mission objective of the uncelebrated WTC 7.  

The real problem wasn't concealment of the explosives.  That was easy, we did it during the previous Christmas and dressed the workers as Santa Clause and some fucking elves.  You know what the hard part was?  Making silent explosives.  We needed explosives that could bring a building down without making the characteristic sound of hundreds of explosives going off.  No one knew how.  There was no such thing as a quite explosive.

The inspiration came on an elevator ride.  We were riding an elevator in the twin towers after inspecting the work.  One of the elves cut a silent, but deadly fart.  Trapped in the elevator, surrounded by elf stench, Cheney figured it out.  "Drilling Mud.  We can use drilling mud to keep the explosives silent.  Now, finally now we can bring the WTC 7 down."

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:26:04 PM EDT
[#23]
I propose that we end this thread with a moment of silence.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:31:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Locked.............. as requested
Page / 24
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top