Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2010 11:08:02 AM EDT
I have a mass about the size of a golfball in my sack, if its not a 3rd nut, then could it be a hernia?

Its to the left and up close to the pelvis.

I'm going in for a physical next month anyways, but this had me going wtf.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:14:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Cough...
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:15:25 AM EDT
[#2]
You sure it ain't a twisted nut?  I had that when I was a little squirt.  You want to get in asap if it is.  Do you have two balls accounted for?

Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:18:33 AM EDT
[#3]
There are different hernias.

Don't recall which one I had, but it felt like someone had my balls in a deathgrip, with the ocassional "twist and tug" thrown in for good measure.

On the bright side, my surgeon was smokingfuckinghot and it was a pleasure to have her handle my junk.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#4]
This at all related to that "favor" you performed recently?  
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:20:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You sure it ain't a twisted nut?  I had that when I was a little squirt.  You want to get in asap if it is.  Do you have two balls accounted for?

This happened to me when I was younger as well.
LOL I thought I was the only one.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:20:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Have your BF stop using his teef.

TRG
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:21:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Go see the doc ASAP!  
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:21:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Sounds likely.
Twisted nuts hurt like fuck, so you'd know if it's that.  If it bulges more when you cough it's likely a hernia, I'd recommend a checkup soon, say this week if it is.  A hernia can be very dangerous.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:24:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Third nut.

Same thing happened to me. By the time the fifth one came along I knew what to expect.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:27:06 AM EDT
[#10]
That's what it sounds like, mine was an umbilical hernia and there wasn't any real pain from it (until it got strangulated, then there was mucho pain).  Mine you could press in on it and you could feel it go back in temporarily.  I was off work for a little over a week when I had surgery, then I had to take it easy for a week or two later, then I was back to normal.  I would highly recommend having it fixed before it gets strangulated and it becomes an emergency surgery.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:27:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Sounds like an inguinal hernia.
Can you lie down andpush it up and out of your scrotum?  If so, it's a hernia.
Congratulations, your guts have reached down and shaken hands with your nuts
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:27:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Third nut.

Same thing happened to me. By the time the fifth one came along I knew what to expect.

I bet your pants fit like a glove.

Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:28:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Go see the doc ASAP!  

Let us not be too hasty - this is only his manhood related gear at risk.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:30:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Third nut.

I bet your pants fit like a glove.

Let me put it this way: I sit down very carefully.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:31:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have a mass about the size of a golfball in my sack, if its not a 3rd nut, then could it be a hernia?

Its to the left and up close to the pelvis.

I'm going in for a physical next month anyways, but this had me going wtf.

Mine didn't really hurt. I just felt somewhat sore. Mine wasn't in the sac though.

I'm almost 8 months post op, still have nerve damage (still somewhat numb below the incision line), and it still hurts from time to time. No more bulging gut though.

Recovery sucked.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:32:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Go see the doc ASAP!  

This! It could be a cancer tumor which is very common. I found a lump in my right nut and went in to the Doc right away. Turned out to be a cist.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:35:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Had hernia when I was about 6 and it was painful.  You'd know if you had it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:35:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Well this is a first for me, dibs on guns,ammo and optics seriously though, get to a doctor ASAP.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:36:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yep got both of them plus this
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:38:11 AM EDT
[#20]
First thing that came to mind

Hope all ends up all right, MC4H.

_MaH
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:40:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It just means that you are a very manly man!

Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:41:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Well since dibbs have been called, you need to go to your MD ASAP. Don't want to keep the lady waiting for your junk guns she's claimin'.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:45:05 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Go see the doc ASAP!  

this

Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This.

Go to the Dr.  If that chunk of gut gets trapped outside, it's bad fucking news.

Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:46:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It just means that you are a very manly man!

You know the only way I would turn my head and cough for you is if there was a mirror so I could check you out at the same time.

Better bring a wetnap too.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:48:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Go to the Dr.  If that chunk of gut gets trapped outside, it's bad fucking news.

If it's that big, it's unlikely to get strangled, but is still a risk.  

I've had one, not under the sack, but about 2 inches high at 11:00.  The bigger they are, the easier it is for them to move about.

I asked the doctor how I'd know if it was getting strangled.  He laughed and said, "Oh, there will be no mistaking it!"
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:50:52 AM EDT
[#27]
20 some odd years ago mine felt like the beginning of a cramp.  It wasn't in my sack though. It was high and right on the lower abdominal wall.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 12:57:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Living With A Hernia

Link Posted: 8/25/2010 1:17:01 PM EDT
[#29]
This guy did not get to the doctor fast enough.

Go now or be this guy.

Link Posted: 8/25/2010 1:17:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Go now or be this guy.

http://goremasternews.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/kuato-in-total-recall.jpg

I could give myself a handjob and eat at the same time.

Talk about nirvana
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 2:25:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go now or be this guy.

http://goremasternews.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/kuato-in-total-recall.jpg

I could give myself a handjob and eat at the same time.

Talk about nirvana

You could be your own best friend.

TRG
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 5:12:20 PM EDT
[#32]
I can't believe I'm the first one to ask for pics.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 5:13:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I can't believe I'm the first one to ask for pics.  

Especially since TRG has been here.
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 6:12:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Had hernia when I was about 6 and it was painful.  You'd know if you had it.

Not true.

I lived with one for nearly two years due to not having insurance at the time. It was only sore once in a great while. Most of the time I'd completely forget it was there.
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 7:39:14 PM EDT
[#35]
I had a hernia about 7 years ago while stationed in Germany.

Was home on leave over July 4th when I had a pain for a little bit while standing.  got back to germany and everything was fine, except for that little bit of swelling at the lower right abdomen.  I could push it and and it would pop back out.

I told a medic friend of mine and he non-chalantly said, "yeah, kinda sounds like a hernia, stop by and we'll take a look."

I put it off for another week (bear in mind up until the afternoon of whatever date that was, I also thought a hernia was some kind of pulled muscle problem) and mentioned it to my squad leader.

His reply, "Oh man, my brother had a hernia once, his lower intenstines came down into his nutsack and swelled up."

I freaked out at this, went to sickcall the next morning, they verified it, and I told them to get me surgery ASAP.  

Couple weeks later after the surgery, the real pain began.  The first 2-3 days sucked.  I was crying in frustration and pain just trying to get out of bed.  Ended up sleeping on the couch for two weeks, popping a T3 and motrin in the morning, and had a great timing for a bit listening to Pink Floyd.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top