Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2001 11:13:53 PM EDT
Has anyone ever used a Hell fire on there AR?
[heavy]
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 11:54:28 PM EDT
[#1]
gijohnny223,
Yep, I have. I still own one of these as a matter of fact. They are OK, but you have to practice with it a bit to be able to rapid fire the weapon from the shoulder. This is the biggest drawback. (next to wasting alot of ammo)
DK
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 2:27:45 AM EDT
[#2]
if u wanna have "simulated" full auto get an AK and learn to bump fire.  gets old after a few hunderd rounds(and pricy), but then the string trick can make the ak funner yet.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 2:35:45 AM EDT
[#3]
What's the "string trick?"
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 3:08:53 AM EDT
[#4]
ok, i have not tried this ;) and as far as i know it is not legal, but knowledge is not illegal so here it goes.

take a shoe string or paracord tie one end to the bolt handle on the ak, bring the string around the pistol grip and then over the trigger, now just grab the string and pull. if u want u can tie a loop in the string by the trigger and use the loop as a trigger. as far as i know this is not legal, there has been arguments both ways. be carefull and have fun
DONT TRY THIS AT HOME
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 3:15:55 AM EDT
[#5]
just strictly for knowledge purposes, would that work on semi auto 22's? like Marlin model 60's, and Ruger 10/22's???

Thanks,

-Green
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 3:57:03 AM EDT
[#6]
well for informational purposes, i think that the trigger on my 10.22 and the pull of the bolt dont work like the ak does. i hear that it doesnt work, trigger pull is short and kinda heavy and there isnt that much "umph" from the bolt flying forward. or so i hear
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 3:59:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Of course, all this is "for informational and entertainment purposes only."

:)
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 4:34:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 4:55:38 AM EDT
[#9]
i saw something at the gun show called an "auto burst". it was another type of trigger enhancement, but this one said you could shoulder fire it and still aim it with your sights. any one know any thing about this one?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top