Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Posted: 5/2/2010 6:40:00 PM EDT
yes, our lovable fatass, cappy watson and his lovable band of retarded hippies returns for the new season of fail wars.

cant wait to see the front fall off.
Link Posted: 5/2/2010 6:42:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn you! You got my hopes that the Tick was returning.
Link Posted: 5/2/2010 6:44:20 PM EDT
[#2]
So is this gonna' be the "OFFICIAL" whale wars 2010 season thread?
Link Posted: 5/2/2010 6:50:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Eastbound and Down will not be on by June
Link Posted: 5/2/2010 6:52:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Comcast just moved Animal Planet from basic cable to digital where I live. My analog-only DVR cant pick it up.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/2/2010 6:55:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So is this gonna' be the "OFFICIAL" whale wars 2010 season thread?

might as well be.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2010 11:50:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Damn you! You got my hopes that the Tick was returning.

hahaha.

i think this one might be better.
Link Posted: 5/3/2010 11:52:27 AM EDT
[#7]

SPOOOOOO...

Oh...

Link Posted: 5/3/2010 11:53:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I thought this was gonna be the return of Sledgehammer.

LC
Link Posted: 5/3/2010 11:53:31 AM EDT
[#9]
What are they going to fail at this time?
Link Posted: 5/3/2010 12:43:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

the usual....life.
Link Posted: 5/3/2010 12:48:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
One of their boats fails and sinks.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/3/2010 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Tagged for epic hilarity.  I still think Comedy Central should pick this show up...
Link Posted: 5/3/2010 12:50:24 PM EDT
[#13]
I thought the Captain died.
Link Posted: 5/3/2010 12:51:47 PM EDT
[#14]
this show has to be made for comedic purposes. I can't see how any can watch this show with a straight face.
Link Posted: 5/4/2010 3:40:13 AM EDT
[#15]
"Fuck you dolpheens!"  
Link Posted: 5/4/2010 4:19:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

this show has to be made for comedic purposes. I can't see how any can watch this show with a straight face.

But some people do.  That's the really funny part.

Link Posted: 5/4/2010 6:38:32 AM EDT
[#17]
My boys and I laugh our butts off when the hippies see a whale, and start talking about how they know the whales appreciate what they're doing, and just showed up near their ship to say thanks.
Link Posted: 5/4/2010 7:14:28 AM EDT
[#18]
In for another season of whale fail.
Link Posted: 5/4/2010 6:30:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"Fuck you dolpheens!"  

fucka you wharrree!!!!

Link Posted: 5/4/2010 6:33:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Can anyone explain why these idiots just don't get blown out of the water?

I know nothing about the JNSDF's engagement rules, but wouldn't harassing Japanese nationals in their own waters usually incur some kind of penalty?
Link Posted: 5/4/2010 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#21]
They're in international waters, not Japanese waters.  The party's South of Australia, nowhere near the JNSDF's usual AO.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/4/2010 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

I REALLY hope they have lots of video of the "bat boat" coming apart!

Link Posted: 5/4/2010 7:58:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Eastbound and Down will not be on by June

Quality program right there.
Link Posted: 5/27/2010 10:47:11 AM EDT
[#24]
it's getting closer.

loving the previews so far.  

Link Posted: 5/27/2010 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#25]
It's becoming a summer Friday night tradition.  Kick back, crack open a few, and try not to spit your beer when the failboat full of hippies take to the sea.
Link Posted: 5/27/2010 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#26]
I hope they get sunk by a N. Korean vessel, all while the Japanesse watch.
Link Posted: 5/27/2010 11:40:48 AM EDT
[#27]
I watched that show, then realized it was some leftist hippie sh*t, but they get PWNED so often i kept watching for the Lulz.

Remeber when Captain Fataas got 'shot' yet didnt move from the impact(nor did his raingear have a hole in it)  and pulled out like a minie ball type thing from the vest he just happened to be wearing
Link Posted: 5/30/2010 4:05:50 PM EDT
[#28]
This first episode in on my Comcast InDemand right now!!

Link Posted: 5/30/2010 6:06:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Was pulling some time at the station Friday afternoon, and reruns of this show were about the best thing on TV at the time.   (Had my first fire that morning, but I digress   Just a little car fire though)

That shit was fucked up.

Now, to be clear, I have about negative 87 respect for whalers.  Don't like what they do, and it's clear that the "research" the Japanese are conducting is pretty much just culinary.  Fuck 'em.  I'll kill a deer and eat it no problem (mmmm.... venison), but a deer ain't really smart, and neither is a cow.  Whales (and a couple other higher mammals like cats, dogs, and some monkeys, maybe horses too) at least have some spark of intelligence in there somewhere.  That puts them off-limits as far as I'm concerned.

That said, these Sea Peace/Whale Hugger/whatever the fuck they call themselves guys are batshit insane.  They get video of themselves committing acts of motherfucking piracy, and then run around claiming their people have been taken hostage?!  What the motherfucking fuck?!   I mean, yeah, at least they're trying to do something about their beliefs instead of sitting on their asses whining, but fucking piracy?  Goddamn motherfuckers....

A pox on both their houses.  And shit in their coffee.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 7:58:33 AM EDT
[#30]
get ready folks.  i hope this season doesn't disappoint.

animal planet is running a bunch of shit from last season all day long.  then the premier runs several times tonight in case you miss it.

the dumb motherfuckers are trying to sink their ship in a mass if icebergs right now.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 8:00:37 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm so excited

Remember guys, sign up and register early on their message board. Pick a name that doesn't give yourself away and result in you being banned before you ever post. Be clever this time! This is the third time around - learn from last year's mistakes!
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 8:03:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Just curious... Does any of the ad revenue generated by the show's ratings go toward funding the anti-whalers?  If so, wouldn't it be better to let the show die off in ignominy?
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 8:04:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

I REALLY hope they have lots of video of the "bat boat" coming apart!

http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/images/0106-sea-shepherd-japan-whaling-collision/7182451-1-eng-US/0106-sea-shepherd-japan-whaling-collision_full_600.jpg
http://ecopolitology.org/files/2010/01/sea-shepherd-front-end-500x318.jpg

this is my hope also

Is it wrong to hope the captain falls overboard and smashed by a whale's flukes?
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 8:30:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Is it wrong to hope the captain falls overboard and smashed by a whale's flukes gets mistaken for a seal by a pod of orca?

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 8:40:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm so excited

Remember guys, sign up and register early on their message board. Pick a name that doesn't give yourself away and result in you being banned before you ever post. Be clever this time! This is the third time around - learn from last year's mistakes!
aka don't quote your posts from there on here or have a user name with 'bacon', '87', 'whalegourmet', etc in it.

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 8:59:16 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Was pulling some time at the station Friday afternoon, and reruns of this show were about the best thing on TV at the time. (Had my first fire that morning, but I digress
Just a little car fire though)

That shit was fucked up.

Now, to be clear, I have about negative 87 respect for whalers. Don't like what they do, and it's clear that the "research" the Japanese are conducting is pretty much just culinary. Fuck 'em. I'll kill a deer and eat it no problem (mmmm.... venison
), but a deer ain't really smart, and neither is a cow. Whales (and a couple other higher mammals like cats, dogs, and some monkeys, maybe horses too) at least have some spark of intelligence in there somewhere. That puts them off-limits as far as I'm concerned.

That said, these Sea Peace/Whale Hugger/whatever the fuck they call themselves guys are batshit insane. They get video of themselves committing acts of motherfucking piracy, and then run around claiming their people have been taken hostage?! What the motherfucking fuck?! I mean, yeah, at least they're trying to do something about their beliefs instead of sitting on their asses whining, but fucking piracy? Goddamn motherfuckers....
A pox on both their houses. And shit in their coffee.

I'm with you 110% on all counts.  I gave up some hippie pie that was being handed to me because she got pissed off at me when I kept calling them 'terrorists' and arguing that the only right way to change something is through legal means.  I just couldn't lie about it and agree with her that the Sea Shepherds were noble warriors.

What the heck was I thinking?

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 9:27:40 AM EDT
[#37]
"We're going to need a bigger new boat!"

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 9:38:05 AM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 9:45:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Whale Wars Season Two Official Thread

Read it, learn from it. Improvise, adapt, overcome.

archive link:
Fail Wars
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 10:12:52 AM EDT
[#40]
"I gave up some hippie pie"

How does hippie pie taste anyways?
I mean is it all meaty like a shepherds pie? or more smooth & silky like boston cream pie?

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 10:17:39 AM EDT
[#41]
In!
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 10:37:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm so excited

aka don't quote your posts from there on here or have a user name with 'bacon', '87', 'whalegourmet', etc in it.

Kharn

And don't answer a PM here confirming that you have an account over there - that was about the 5th time I had to change my IP address & register another email address.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 11:08:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I thought the Captain died.

Nope,  That would be the captain of the Cornelia Marie on Deadliest catch.

EBR666

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 11:09:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm with you 110% on all counts.  I gave up some hippie pie that was being handed to me because she got pissed off at me when I kept calling them 'terrorists' and arguing that the only right way to change something is through legal means.  I just couldn't lie about it and agree with her that the Sea Shepherds were noble warriors.

What the heck was I thinking?

That was a really dumb thing to do.  That hippie chick now has the satisfaction of knowing she didn't give up any pie to a horrible Republican.  Instead, next time tell her what she wants to hear, then grudge fuck her, and only afterward tell her what you really think.  She'll feel dirty and violated for the rest of her life.  

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 11:19:49 AM EDT
[#45]
I seriously hope they get all their boats destroyed and drown. I hate tree hugging liberals with a passion. The crew members are all vegans and they all look like they are on deaths door all the time.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#46]
hahaha.  i am watching the rerun now where they are all crying over a whale getting offed and hauled up the ramp.

hippy tears make me happy.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 3:17:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 3:23:54 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

"I gave up some hippie pie"

How does hippie pie taste anyways?

I mean is it all meaty like a shepherds pie? or more smooth & silky like boston cream pie?

More like a mushroom and swiss quiche...

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Where is their message board? I need to get in on this.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 3:49:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I seriously hope they get all their boats destroyed and drown. I hate tree hugging liberals with a passion. The crew members are all vegans and they all look like they are on deaths door all the time.

The captain looks like he is about to starve. Poor guy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top